*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252696-Party-gone-wrong/cid/3059593-Move-to-one-of-the-guests-on-the-table
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Quinny
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2252696
A shrinking mishap just before mom leaves for vacation.
This choice: Move to one of the guests on the table  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Move to one of the guests on the table

    by: Quinny
It had just been an innocent party kaitlyn thought as she watched in horror as her mom came home. She never expected something like this to happen or to leave such a mess for her mom. She new Linda worked super hard to provide everything. That pity turned to horror as her mother approached the table her and many others were stuck on. She had to get her moms attention, but how? Kaitlyn and everyone else was now super tiny. Her mom may see them if she looked carefully but their is no way they could be heard unless they were actually in her ear canal at this size. Hope of that was gone after watching her mom pop in her earbuds. Oh shit, her mom was definitely in cleaning mode now. How could they possibly survive this. Dozens of her friends were in mortal peril just for coming to this stupid party. Her mom accidentally bumped the table and threw kaitlyn off balance. She saw the rag coming her way and ran for her life trying to stay away from her doom.

You have the following choices:

1. Henry

2. Shiela

3. Kaitlyn continued

4. Simon

5. Grant

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Quinny (UN: catquinn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quinny has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252696-Party-gone-wrong/cid/3059593-Move-to-one-of-the-guests-on-the-table