*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254471-Richards-Senior-Year/cid/3073553-Hang-home-today-want-to-chill-with-me
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by t
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2254471
Richard is now in his senior year and finds himself in many ticklish/feet basedsituations.
This choice: "Hang home today, want to chill with me?"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

"Hang home today, want to chill with me?"

    by: t
"Sure" You say back quickly.

"Cool. Come on in, I'm gonna grab a drink." She says as she moves away from the door to let you in. "Want anything?"

"Nah, I'm good." You say back as you take off your shoes and head over to the couch.

A few moments later Jess comes back out with a sprite in hand.

"So, got anything in mind?" You say as she sits down right next to you.

"We could play some games if you think you can keep up." She says with a sly smile.

"You're on!" You say as you watch her get up and set up the console.

A few games later you both were getting really into it. It was actually quite an even back and forth with neither really giving ground to the other. Eventually as the games dragged on and Jess got more and more competitive she leaned more and more as she played. As she got heated her toes began to wiggle more and more to reflect her intensity. For some reason you were drawn to that and lost your concentration as you stared losing the match to her. You quickly turned your head away but Jess had just caught you looking at her feet as she turned around to gloat about her victory.

However Jess just shot you a look of confusion as you look back at her not sure what she was thinking. Jess slowly has an even smile go across her face as she stretches and yawns.

"Man, all this gaming has me tired out. Mind if i rest my feet here?" She says as she plants them in your lap. "Better yet mind giving them a massage? I'd really appreciate it." She says with a sly smile.

You catch yourself staring at her adorable feet for several minutes before you return to looking at her eyes.

"Um... yeah sure..." You says unsure what she was up to.

However when you look back down at her feet you hesitate as you think of what to do.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Massage them as requested.

*Noteb*
2. Tickle them!

*Noteb*
3. She makes the choice for you.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 t (UN: redd397 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
t has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254471-Richards-Senior-Year/cid/3073553-Hang-home-today-want-to-chill-with-me