*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254880-More-Than-Just-your-Typical-First-Date/cid/3077861-a-man-from-the-neck-down
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2254880
You decide date a pretty woman, but there is something odd about her body and or head.
This choice: ..a man from the neck down.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

..a man from the neck down.

    by: DEMONCHICKEN69
..of what you can only describe as the familiar shape of a 6'3" tall muscular, hairy, tan athletic built man under a large tan trench coat along with a pair of looks to be giant combat boots. Attire that is definitely not appropriate for this establishment, but aside from the fact that Kylie clearly doesn't have her body like in her photos she sent you, you try to keep yourself calm, "wow, you're looking beautiful." You say to her.

Making her blush a bit and turn red in the cheeks as she glances down at her clearly borrowed body before looking back at you, "thanks Nathan and you too." Kylie replies, but she still feels uncomfortable about her new borrowed body as Nathan stands up and before his pretty muscular date.

A bit hesitant at first, he wasn't sure if he should just shake her hand or give her a hug because of her body, but thinking quickly he says, "thanks." As he wraps his arms around her, giving her a hug, feeling her tight muscular body, giving him some weird feelings, but he knows it's his date Kylie from their chats together.

Where they break their hug and gained at each other for a moment before Nathan politely pulls a chair out for Kylie to sit down, "why thank you." She politely says as she sits down in a feminine manner despite her male body from the neck down before Nathan sits down across from her where they share an awkward moment of silence before Kylie feels like Nathan keeps looking down at her male body. To a point that she lets out a big sigh, "okay, I'll tell you about this." She whispers as she gestures to her tall muscular tan hairy body below her neck.

Glancing down again before looking at her in the eyes again, "only if you want to Kylie, I don't mind it, really." Nathan says trying to make her feel as comfortable as possible.

"Are you sure?" Kylie asks as she tries to hide her body under her borrowed trench coat.

"Really. Lets enjoy our date together and then you can tell me later." Nathan tells her despite really wanting to know why his beautiful date he met online now has the body of man that puts his own to shame, "thanks for being so kind Nathan." Kylie says as she relaxes a bit more, letting her legs spread a bit to make room for her manly genitals.

From then on, the young waiter comes over to greet you two and doesn't even bat an eye at the fact that this young beautiful woman is currently sitting there in just a trench coat and combat boots in such a fancy establishment over her male body. Almost as if he sees nothing wrong and just takes their order like he normally would, making Nathan and Kylie both feel a little confused by why he saw nothing wrong, but you did, however you ignore the questions you have and enjoy small talk with her, like talking about her day, what things happened recently, stuff of that nature before the waiter comes back bring their drinks and food.

Which Nathan slowly eats while Kylie on the other hand almost forgets that she's on date right now and basically shovels her food in, 'wow, she must be hungry or what.' Nathan thinks as he watches this pretty woman eat like she hasn't eaten in days until she realizes what she's doing, 'whoops,' she says in her head before she femininely dabs her mouth dry with her napkin before saying, "sorry."

"No worries, I just never seen a girl eat like that before." Nathan teases her which makes her blush a bit before saying, "it just feels like this body hasn't eaten in days." She says trying to explain herself.

"I understand." Nathan reassures her before they starting eating like normal and having small talk in between for what felt like forever as they really started to hit off even more than they already did in the small chats online. To a point that they even held hands on the table as they finished their dinner and kept on talking even as the young waiter came back and took their plates. Eventually the bill was brought back and Kylie tried to put some of her money in, but Nathan insisted he'll pay for it all, "oh no, I got it Kylie, besides I was the one that asked you out on a date remember." Nathan tells her.

"That is true, but I have to go use the little girl's room." Kylie jokes as the little amount of alcohol in her body takes affect, making them both giggle as she gets up from the table. Walking towards the restrooms while Nathan watches her from behind, watching how manly her strides are now before getting interrupted by the young waiter coming back again to take the bill where he whispers, "so, you getting lucky tonight or what?" he teases.

"Wait what?" You answer back, "you taking her back to your place, I know I would, her body is tight." The waiter answers.

"Oh ahh yeah, whatever." Nathan says feeling a little appalled by his questions before he walks away with the bill.

Meanwhile in the "little girls room" Kylie is standing in front of the mirror looking at her pretty face atop the broad muscular shoulders of the man's body she borrowed. Seeing exactly what Nathan saw as she surprised him earlier, thinking he really took the change to my look really well, I feel like I should reward him for not just screaming and running away. Before she steps back and pulls open her trench coat, revealing that was all she was wearing, nothing underneath the large coat at all except her tall hairy muscular naked body, "I mean, would he really be into this?" She asks herself before adding, "especially that monster." She says looking down at her flaccid 8 inch monster of a cock dangling there.

Just as she said that, the door opens so she quickly hides her naked body as she rubs over into a stall and sits down. Pretending like she just really needed to pee, which she does, but she's really not too sure how pee as a man yet, so she just lifts her coat out of the way before reaching down between her muscular legs. Using her masculine hand to push her cock down into the toilet bowl and begins peeing, feeling it flow out of her shaft feels foreign but also familiar. Eventually she's done peeing and flushes the toilet before making her way out to wash her hands.

As she does that the visibly drunk woman stumbles around before noticing Kylie's beautiful muscular ass under her trench coat. Without any warning, the drunk woman just reaches down, grabbing onto Kylie's muscular ass, "God...Damn...that's a sexy ass!!" The woman basically yells while Kylie quickly get out of there as quickly as she could. Where she makes her way over to Nathan and begs him, "lets leave now please."

"Right now?" Nathan asks.

"Please." She begs and just like that the two head out of the restaurant, out onto the crowded street where Kylie holds onto Nathan's arm as they walk down the side walk a little ways until they stop in the parking lot where they both parked, "sorry I had us leave so quickly." Kylie apologizes.

"What happened anyways?" You ask.

"Some drunk lady grabbed my ass in the bathroom." Kylie explains.

"Well...to be honest, it does look quite nice." Nathan tells her which makes her blush.

"You mean you like this body?" She asks.

"It shouldn't matter what body you have, just as long as you are atop it is all care about." You say making her feel way more comfortable than before.

"So does that mean..." Kylie asks.

"If you're talking about going back to mine or your place, then yes. Yes I will." Nathan answers her.

"Oh thank you for being so okay with this whole thing." Kylie says as she hugs you tightly with her new strength before asking with her muscular arms still around you, "so my or your place?"

"Well....lets go....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DEMONCHICKEN69 (UN: demonchicken69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DEMONCHICKEN69 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254880-More-Than-Just-your-Typical-First-Date/cid/3077861-a-man-from-the-neck-down