*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254904-Shrunk-at-a-Burning-festival/cid/3075909-Landing-in-someones-tent
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by guy14
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Other · #2254904
You decided to attend a burning man festival only to find yourself shrunk to a tiny size.
This choice: You land in someone's tent  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Landing in someone's tent

    by: guy14
This lasts all about a few seconds in till you fly into a random persons tent and land on the ground of it. You instantly feel the fabric of the bottom of the tent as your tiny body lands upon it. Its then at this moment you are very surprised to find that you are only in a slight pain that goes away within a few minutes and you also have nothing broken. As it would seem that your tiny body is very durable.

You shake off the tiny bit of pain that you had as you stand up. The first sight is the white tent fabric ground followed by a few specks of dirt that are as big as rocks to you. Seeing all this you know that you have landed in a tent. But the question in your mind is whose....

At that moment you begin to smell the air around you witch smells sort of familiar. As you then hear a sigh which instantly makes you slowly turn around to see a tread of a bottom of a sneaker that looks like a gigantic wall of rubber to you. The sight scares you at first till you realize its sitting upwards and not coming down at you. Which this indicates to you as you again hear a sigh. As you then slowly round the side of the shoe to seem the person whom is wearing the ginormous sneaker whom is also the owner of the tent, to which you see a...

You have the following choices:

1. a young woman with dreadlocks

*Noteb*
2. a old man with a big gut

*Noteb*
3. Have a different person in mind?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 guy14 (UN: blackston22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
guy14 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2254904-Shrunk-at-a-Burning-festival/cid/3075909-Landing-in-someones-tent