*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2255833-A-wishing-coinconjoinment-Please-add/cid/3117683-Kevin-and-Ethan-conjoined-together
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2255833
It’s a magic wishing coin coming from nowhere.
This choice: M/M Kevin and Ethan conjoined together  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Kevin and Ethan conjoined together

    by: Milenaaasd
Kevin had gone to work today and Nicole came into the living room and saw the pendant made of coins
"Oh, is this some kind of ornament? I've seen this coin somewhere before..."
Nicole opened her browser, took a picture of the coin and searched on Google
"An ancient magical coin? Made by some mysterious ancient sorcery to stop it from being made, distinguishing functions based on the pattern engraved on the back of the coin... Each spell lasts at least a month?... But these patterns are so abstract! It looks like two people walking side by side? Is it used to improve relationships?"
Nicole picked up the coin, Kevin seemed to be having an argument with his boss recently, maybe this would help him? She didn't think it was real, so she muttered to herself, "If the magic is real, I wouldn't want anyone but me to notice, I should improve Kevin's relationship with ..."
Ding-dong, the doorbell rang.
"Who is it?"
"It's me Nicole, Ethan."
"Ethan?! Oh my god, the door is unlocked, come on in!"
Nicole dropped the coin and ran for the door, at this point the coin was shaking slightly, but she didn't notice.
For the next hour the two talked a lot about what had happened over the last few years and although it was a shame the two didn't become a couple, neither of them brought it up until Kevin came back.
"Hey honey, this is Ethan, my former... Uh... classmate."
"Nice to meet you."
"Me too."
But just then the coin not far away began to shake violently and then with a bright light Nicole saw the two people in front of her disappear and as the bright light faded Nicole saw:

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Wedding photo.

*Noteb*
2. Unconscious two-headed man on the ground.

3. The magic is incomplete.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Milenaaasd (UN: mg509 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Milenaaasd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2255833-A-wishing-coinconjoinment-Please-add/cid/3117683-Kevin-and-Ethan-conjoined-together