*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Resistance
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2257405-Independence-Day-Retaliation/cid/3425149-The-Resistance
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2257405
An interactive sequel to the movie Independence Day: Resurgence
Chapter #1

The Resistance

    by: Sung'manitu
Until Earth's defeat of the "super" mothership, the Resistance only conducted fighting retreats, rescuing as many of a sentient species as they could, before the Harvesters destroyed said sentient species' home world.

Then humanity destroyed not one but two motherships. This was without all the technology the Sphere could provide. The hope that the Harvesters could actually be defeated was born.

The year is 2031. The Resistance is headquartered on two worlds: Earth and Sanctuary. Sanctuary is the name of the capital world of the cluster of systems that are the new homes of the sentient species that the Resistance has rescued. The physical structure of space these systems lie in, coupled with Sphere technology, keep them hidden from the Harvesters.

Which world does your story begin on?

You have the following choices:

1. Earth

2. Sanctuary

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sung'manitu (UN: stephen.ret at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sung'manitu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2257405-Independence-Day-Retaliation/cid/3425149-The-Resistance