*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The World's Falling Apart
  2. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2257516-Body-Part-TF-Collection/cid/3109428-The-Worlds-Falling-Apart
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2257516
An anthology involving changes to people's body parts
This choice: The World's Falling Apart  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The World's Falling Apart

    by: Hobbitking
No one knew what it was or the cause of it, just that one day adults just started having body parts fall off one day. Some people only lost one part, some people lost more, even this couldn't be explained. A lot of people did agree it was some sort of magic rather than a virus as remarkably people could survive without their missing part, even if their head fell off or they lost the ability to eat or breathe. The parts also grew skin where they were detached. Some people, but not all were even still able to control their detached parts.

So far no one has been able to reattach the parts they lost or even choose parts to detach. Though there were rumours people were able to attach a body part from someone else, these were currently unfounded.

The world has drastically changed since the incident, with society needing to adjust for those less capable of work.

Where does this story start?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hobbitking (UN: hobbitking90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hobbitking has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2257516-Body-Part-TF-Collection/cid/3109428-The-Worlds-Falling-Apart