*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2258951-The-ascension/cid/3357350-Claire-a-punk-rock-chick
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2258951
Suddenly girls around the world ascend to be greater then humanity
This choice: Claire a punk rock chick  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Claire a punk rock chick

    by: Rin's little fan
When the class started Jane was able to calm down and focus for the first 5 minutes. Then Claire decided to come to class. Claire was an athletic punk standing 6 ft. 1 inches with dyed black hair with red ends tied into twin ponytails. She's wearing a black band tee, a red plaid skirt, thigh high black socks and thick boots.

Jane never could avoid getting distracted by those legs and today was no different. Claire sat two seats forward and over one row over giving Jane a good view of the already Amazonian punk. Needless to say Claire expanded greatly throughout the class gaining confidence and authority in the process. That poor teacher forced to try to teach with an expanding student talking back whenever she wanted.

Oddly Claire's chair and desk seemed to expand with her and the ceiling and doors into the class also changed so they would fit her. Without Jane noticing the class shifted to accommodate her size as desks would suddenly be placed in different spots like they were always there. By the end of class Claire was nearly 15 feet tall taking up at least 4 desks of space. Jane quickly packed her bag and headed for the door. "Enjoy the show, shrimp?" Claire asked from her seat as Jane passed. Red hot Jane rushed out to the bathroom to splash water on her face.

While in the restroom...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rin's little fan (UN: rinfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rin's little fan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2258951-The-ascension/cid/3357350-Claire-a-punk-rock-chick