*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259142-Pokemon-Anthrolution/cid/3160647-The-Pokemon-Rangers-and-the-Wild-Anthros
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2259142
For some reason, Pokemon have begun evolving in strange ways... An anthro TF anthology.
This choice: The Pokemon Rangers and the Wild Anthros  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Pokemon Rangers and the Wild Anthros

    by: TomSketchit
The rise in numbers of wild Pokemon becoming anthropomorphic, something typically only seen in trained Pokemon, was a cause for concern among many. Wild Pokemon had far less inhibitions than those who loved and respected their trainers or human friends, and often the desires that triggered their transformations were much more based in primal needs or instincts, causing their anthro form to reflect that. This made them a danger to unwary humans and Pokemon alike.

The Pokemon Rangers did their best to try and manage this growing problem throughout the world, but there was one snag: they couldn't quickly befriend wild anthros in the same way they could regular Pokemon. Something about gaining more intelligent, human-like minds made them incredibly resistant to the Rangers' typical methods. It wasn't impossible, but many Rangers tried, only to find themselves quickly dominated. Even in cases where it did work, it often didn't have the desired effect; the wild Pokemon would often find themselves feeling an intense attraction to the Ranger, leading to all sorts of... interesting results.

Harper was a young Ranger recruit hoping to make himself useful and help others. He hadn't met an anthro in the field yet, but he had studied the different varieties and variants well and was confident that he could help make a difference.

That said, when Harper found himself assigned to investigate a series of disappearances out in the wilderness, suspected to be due to a rogue anthro Pokemon, he couldn't help but feel a bit nervous. Still, he had a duty to uphold, and he would do his best to resolve this conflict. With his gear ready, he set off into the forest.

What would he find?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TomSketchit (UN: tomsketchit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TomSketchit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2259142-Pokemon-Anthrolution/cid/3160647-The-Pokemon-Rangers-and-the-Wild-Anthros