*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Celebrities
  2. Something Else
  3. Okay, let's get started
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260430-Bimbos-Milfs-and-BBB---A-female-TF-tale/cid/3373550-Celebrities
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2260430
These girls are thick in more ways than one.
This choice: Celebrities  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Celebrities

    by: Writer53
We are also putting my new sub interactive from the Original plotlines here.

Title: Bust Boosters
Subject(s): Determined in subsequent chapters
AU:
Transformation type; Bimbo
Inspiration: https://www.writing.com/main/interactive...
Description: A new craze has emerged, the Bust Boosters, refereed to as "A boob job in a bottle" they are pills that cause even the flattest woman to develop a sensuous hourglass figure. However what are initially overlooked are the side effects.

For one, immediately after taking the pills the subjects is left horny for a period of time that increases with each subsequent dose, and if you take another pill while still horny it becomes a permanent state. (to be clear on this it is, for example, the first time you have a pill it is one hour, the next time you take a pill it is two, as an example, the time increase can be larger, or it could be exponential, the point is that it is tied to the number of times the pills are taken, not the number of pills taken at any one time, as written above taking more than one pill at a time causes the horny state to become permanent)

Then comes the reduction of attention span, pretty self explanatory, it becomes increasingly easy to distract these girls, eventually, with more pills even the most focused career woman will end up flighty and unfocused.

Finally with more pills gaps begin to form in the girls memory, forgetting all sorts of things, which in combination with above side effects, as well as smaller side effects like an increased tendency for giggles, give the impression of brainless sex machines.

To make things worse, there is an addictive quality, even as the horny period increases, even as their minds seem to dissolve away, they are compelled to continue the course of pills, which also causes whatever modest boost they were hoping to be replaced with exaggerated curves that only reinforce the idea that they are little more than sex machines.

Naturally the craze has hit Hollywood as well, which famous women are taking the boosters? Will they be able to stop themselves from taking the full course? Are they even aware they are taking the pills or are they being dosed by someone else? If so who, and why? Is it someone they know, or is it a crazy fan? And, beyond permanent horniness, what might happen if they are too tempted and exceed the recommended dose?

Title: Bust Max
Subject(s): Determined in subsequent chapters
AU:
Transformation type;BBB
Inspiration: https://www.writing.com/main/interactive... https://www.deviantart.com/thecrazyguy/g...
Description: Instead of Bust Boosters it is Bust Max sweeping the world, with all the same side effects plus one; in Bust Boosters the chemicals that cause the side effects are also what cause the growth. However Bust Max began as an appetite stimulant and weight gain formula, which was too effective in it's natural form for anyone but serious chubby chasers to invest in, with the chemicals being used to direct weight gain to the bust and buttocks, a job they achieve to an extent, but not completely, meaning that as their minds shrivel, their loins inflame and their curves grown, additional parts like cheeks and bellies will swell as well.

Again, who is taking Bust Max, why are they, are they doing it knowingly and willingly or are they being dosed, whoever is responsible for them taking the pills, be it themselves or someone else, do they know the side effects or will it be a surprise?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Bust Boosters - Celebrity Edition

*Noteb*
2. Bust Max - Celebrity Edition

*Noteb*
3. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Writer53 (UN: author53b at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writer53 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260430-Bimbos-Milfs-and-BBB---A-female-TF-tale/cid/3373550-Celebrities