*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Discovery of Power
  2. Finding the Remote
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260607-Shrinking-Misadventure/cid/3132715-The-Discovery-of-Power
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2260607
More Size Changing GTS Fun!
This choice: Billy Discovers Ways to Use the Remote  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Discovery of Power

    by: TrampleFantasy

Billy took the remote inside his house. The remote didn’t really look special but what was the big deal from the men in the truck talking secretively about it. Billy head upstairs into his room as he has so much home work and a test to study. Hours pass as he needed a break from school work he took out the remote and start playing with it. It looks like a normal tv remote, but with no numbers. Billy having the remote in his hands not being careful of the real power it holds as his fingers stumbled one of the buttons and ZAPP!! his tv that was on his desk was gone.

“What the hell. Did it destroyed my tv”- Billy

Billy look over the spot where his tv was at and seen this small little black box that kind of looks like a box shape Lego from distance. Looking more closely he sees it was his tv.

“Did this remote shrink my tv?”- Billy

Billy’s mind runs thousand miles per minute as he is trying to comprehend what he has in hands and the applications he use it for. Billy looks over the remote again and sees he must of press the (-) button to shrink down the tv. He sees the (+) and aims for the tv and presses it. ZAPP!! the tv grew back to normal size. He knows this could be ground breaking technology that can feed world hunger and solve issues of transportation but the only thing that comes to his 16 year old perverted mind was to use this on himself to sneak into the girls locker room, or to sneak into his long love high school crush home and see some up close and personal. Billy also ponders the use of this for his own academic advances to sneak into his school and steal the upcoming test or even try to get rich and steal some gold and jewelry. Whatever Billy decided to use this remote for, only trouble and a dark fate awaits him for using this unknown power.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrampleFantasy (UN: tramplefantasy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Anakin Solo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260607-Shrinking-Misadventure/cid/3132715-The-Discovery-of-Power