*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260824-King-Sized-Interactive/cid/3133940-CartoonsAnimeVideo-Games-more-choices-within
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2260824
A weight gain/macro interactive based on the classic Tex Avery short.
This choice: Cartoons/Anime/Video Games (more choices within)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Cartoons/Anime/Video Games (more choices within)

    by: Ace Jones
Now then which one of these 3 settings will you the reader choose as I'll explain everything there is to know about the 3 worlds themselves.

First up is Cartoon Land: In Cartoon Land it's basically like the real world but in a way it's completely animated as every cartoon character resides on one of their animated world's own 7 continents including Antarctica that are based on the real world's own continents themselves as they're divided into 3 separate regions.

Region 1 is the animated Americas region whereas cartoon characters from North America Canada Mexico South America and the Caribbean reside in their home countries they're from.

Region 2 is the animated Africa Europe region whereas cartoon characters from both Africa and Europe's nations are from as there's plenty of recognizable cartoon characters who hail from that very part of the animated world.

And finally we come to region 3 The Mid East Asian animated region whereas cartoon characters who are from the Middle East and Asia are from including Japan the birthplace of Anime.

Next up is The Anime Zone which is basically like the equivalent of present day Japan itself as so many Anime characters reside in this Anime based world.

Finally we come to Video Land a video game based universe whereas lots of video game characters themselves are from as it's always quite a happening place to be.

You have the following choices:

1. Cartoon Land.

2. The Anime Zone.

3. Game World.

4. Other.

*Noteb*
5. Your Choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace Jones (UN: spunky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jake Featherston has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260824-King-Sized-Interactive/cid/3133940-CartoonsAnimeVideo-Games-more-choices-within