*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260824-King-Sized-Interactive/cid/3141941-Jumbo-School
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2260824
A weight gain/macro interactive based on the classic Tex Avery short.
This choice: Jumbo school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jumbo School

    by: pedro01
It all starts when two 11 year old beat friends, Chase and Ricky, are in the school office to meet their teacher, Mr Massie They're not in trouble by any means, but they were called into to see him for something very important, so they have no idea what it is until then.

But in the meantime, both have sitting patiently, though Chase looked a bit bores to say the least, which all he could do is look around the office before he spotted a strange looking green bottle that is sitting on top of Mr Massie's desk. So much that he would stood up and comes over to pick it up, so he can take a closer look at it in a curious way.

"Whoa... Jumbo-Gro? What kind of stuff is this?" Chase wondered when he read the label of the bottle, which is nothing but big title words plastered al over.

"Chase, what are you doing?" Ricky whispered, when he came over to check himself out also.

"I was just looking to see what's this stuff Mr Massie has on the table." Chase explained when he shows his friend the bottle he's holding.

"It looks so strange, but I'm not sure if its safe to drink this stuff I reckon?" Ricky was a bit skeptical of things.

But of course, Ricky's words had sprung into Chase's mind, which the more he was getting curious, the more he had to find out about the taste of Jumbo-Gro, but also what would happen to someone who consume this bottle, which Chase can only wonder who should have the honour of drinking this stuff just to find out?

He may wanna prank on someone mistaken for a drink, and even he could swap drinks and waiting for someone to fell for his own trick. Chase had to think this through, when he had the best idea and decides to make a prank on...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ...his best friend, Ricky.

*Noteb*
2. ...his teacher, Mr Massie.

3. ...the school bully.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pedro01 (UN: pedro01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jake Featherston has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260824-King-Sized-Interactive/cid/3141941-Jumbo-School