*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261038-Planet-Giantess-Colonization/cid/3155880-Anastasia
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2261038
Your people are micron or ultra-micro sized & aim to make homes on unaware Women's bodies.
This choice: Anastasia  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Anastasia

    by: Joey.h
You look around and see white Plains with strange tall trees dotting the landscape. You face north and you see a great big mountain range. Then you face west and see the landscape curve down. You face east and see the same as the west. Then you look towards the south and you see strange, tall and dark trees in the distance. Then you look up and see the sky is a orange colour with tiny amounts of light slipping through. The ground is soft and very warm. A strange rumbling sound is coming from beneath you. Then the elders called everyone into a group.

You and you're people group together and make a plan. 3 different scouting party's will be heading off to explore this strange planet. Group 1 will go north. Group 2 will go south. While Group 3 will go west.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go north

*Noteb*
2. Go west

3. Go south

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joey.h (UN: joehorn56 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
M_White has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261038-Planet-Giantess-Colonization/cid/3155880-Anastasia