*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Brendan on Board
  2. Heading to Hoenn
  3. Smooth Sailing
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261122-Foot-Slave-to-a-Pokemon-Trainer/cid/3192711-Brendan-on-Board
by Triple
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2261122
You become a foot slave to a Trainer in the world of Pokemon (GPs for adds)
This choice: Brendan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Brendan on Board

    by: Triple
You turned around to see a boy standing a few metres away from you, wearing a red short-sleeved shirt with a black striped design and a pair of dark grey cycle shorts covering his legs up from his knees. Most notably, you saw that he donned a white knit cap, covering most of his brown hair which was just barely visible beneath his hat. He had a small green backpack slung over his shoulder and wore white and green shoes, a bit of dirt caked on them. His light blue eyes radiated a friendly yet adventurous aura, so you decided to approach him.

"Hey there!" you greeted, waving your hand with a smile, "What brings you out here?"

The boy gave you a quick glance, before walking towards you, his hands tucked into his pockets as he approached, "I was feeling a little cramped in my cabin so I thought to just go out and take in this fresh air! It's been a while since I last visited my hometown."

You tilted your head forward, looking at the boy's eyes with a small smile, "You live in Hoenn?"

He nodded, "Yeah, me and my parents moved to Hoenn two years ago where I choose to become a Pokémon trainer. While my mom is busy working from home, my dad runs the gym over at Petalburg City."

"That sounds really interesting," you said, nodding inquisitively to show your agreement. You glance back at the horizon, watching the endless water as it glistened in the sunlight, "For me, it's my first time visiting Hoenn."

"Really? That's so cool! Don't worry you're gonna love it there!" the boy reassured you, holding his hand out to you, "My name's Brendan, by the way! What's yours?"

You smiled and extended your hand, while you told him your name. He took your hand gently, shaking it firmly with enthusiasm as if he just made a new friend. You on the other hand, were just happy that you know someone who knows their way around the region. For the next couple of minutes, the two of you stood on the edge of the deck, talking about the various places you've both visited and the things you intend to do once you reach the city. However, as the conversation continued, you couldn't help but notice how your eyes drifted towards his green and white shoes. Of course, you managed to catch yourself from staring at them too long (or at least you hoped you did) but your thoughts of worshipping them only grew stronger with each passing minute.

"So, do you want to come with me?" Brendan asked, his face brightening up with excitement, "It would be nice to have some company when we eventually arrive in Hoenn and you won't have to feel lost there!"

You nodded, having to pretend that you just didn't miss out half of your conversation. You nervously chuckled, trying your hardest to sound confident in your answer, "Yeah, I guess."

Brendan gave a nod in return, "Then it's settled! I just can't wait to show you what Hoenn has to offer!"

"Sounds great!" you replied back. You began walking back towards your cabin when you felt Brendan's hand grab your wrist, stopping you from proceeding any further. You looked over your shoulder to find his nervous face inches from your face, his hand still wrapped tightly around your arm.

"Brendan?"

"Haha, sorry," Brendan apologised, loosening his grip slightly but not enough for you to pull your arm free, "I wanted to ask you one more thing before you get back to your cabin."

"And that is?"

His nervous grin returned, "Why were you staring at my feet a lot?"

You have the following choices:

1. Come clean and tell the truth

2. Deny and lie through your teeth

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Triple (UN: triplefour at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Triple has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261122-Foot-Slave-to-a-Pokemon-Trainer/cid/3192711-Brendan-on-Board