*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Uniting with Unova
  2. More regions
  3. Smooth Sailing
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261122-Foot-Slave-to-a-Pokemon-Trainer/cid/3194077-Uniting-with-Unova
by Triple
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2261122
You become a foot slave to a Trainer in the world of Pokemon (GPs for adds)
This choice: Unova  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Uniting with Unova

    by: Triple
Oh yeah, that's right! You were heading towards Unova. A region you'd always wanted to visit, due to its mixture of urban and rural land as well as the rich history that surrounds the area. Notably, the region itself is divided by two rivers, connected by five bridges, which are considered to be major landmarks. On top of that, Unova is the furthest away from all the other regions in the world, so traveling there was a pretty big deal. You get to see plenty of new places and meet lots of interesting people too. You couldn't wait to get started, so you pulled out your map and a tourist pamphlet and began reading it thoroughly while waiting for the boat to reach Driftveil City.

It wasn't too long until you found yourself completely bored with sitting in your cabin, listening to the creak of the engine and feeling the rocking motion of the ship, so you decided to go up to the deck and wander around. As you stepped outside, the air felt cooler than when you boarded and although you weren't particularly cold, you couldn't help but notice that the sun was beginning to set. The endless blue from your view felt very surreal under the changing colours of the sky and you took a deep breath, inhaling deeply to appreciate the moment. You were completely alone on the dock, aside from the occasional crew member walking along the railing to check something out. They didn't seem to pay attention to anyone else though, so you thought you would enjoy a walk around and try to find a way to pass the time.

Eventually, you came across two pairs of teenagers chatting among themselves near the side of the deck. One were a pair of boys, both wearing similar red shoes, pants, blue shirt, and red hat and both having dark brown hair. Though, one of the boys had an unbelievably bad haircut that even his cap can't see to contain. Their conversation seemed casual enough and they didn't seem to have noticed you yet, so you could move closer to eavesdrop on their conversation...

On the other hand, the two girls standing next to each other, each wearing similar white shirts but different in every other visual aspect, were talking rather passionately about a certain topic that you're not quite sure about. One girl had her arms crossed as she spoke, looking annoyed and impatient while the other seemed more relaxed as she listened attentively, nodding occasionally. There's a chance you could join in and offer some perspective but...

The third option is to just return to your cabin and wait until you reach Unova. Maybe it's not worth the hassle to join any of those conversations anyway. In the end, after weighing up all your options, you decided to walk towards...

You have the following choices:

1. Hilbert and Nate

2. Hilda and Rosa

3. Your cabin

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Triple (UN: triplefour at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Triple has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261122-Foot-Slave-to-a-Pokemon-Trainer/cid/3194077-Uniting-with-Unova