*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Almia
  2. Rough Waters
  3. Boarding the Ship
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261122-Foot-Slave-to-a-Pokemon-Trainer/cid/3373406-Almia
by Triple
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2261122
You become a foot slave to a Trainer in the world of Pokemon (GPs for adds)
This choice: Almia  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Almia

    by: Ejzn
You saw the map a little confused, you thought you were lost, but then you remembered your destination, it's true! You go to the Almia Region, you had heard that the strongest trainers were there, you think of all the adventures you and your starter will have in the region, making friends, catching more Pokemon, etc. Even imagining that you are the champion, you look at the sea before closing the map and putting it back in your backpack.

After about 3 or 5 hours, you decide to investigate the boat, there were amazing places to explore, however, none caught your attention, you decided to go back to your room disappointed.

You fell asleep listening to the silent noise of the seas, and the sound of Wingull, Pelipper, Pidgey and more, however, you woke up because you were going through some rough waters "Ugh" You say before opening the door. you look around and see a person looking towards the horizon "Hey, Hi there! Sorry if I woke you up, I didn't mean to, I just wanted to go outside and get some fresh air" Says the mysterious person that you recognize as...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Mary (Rock-Type Leader)

*Noteb*
2. Nina (Champion)

*Noteb*
3. Other...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ejzn (UN: leofeet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Triple has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261122-Foot-Slave-to-a-Pokemon-Trainer/cid/3373406-Almia