*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261701-Shrunk-and-Sold/cid/3145115-Staring-at-the-giant-store-girls-face-up-c
by jdoe11
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2261701
You are shrunk and sold to giantess women. PLEASE ADD! GP or trade requests for chapters.
This choice: Staring at the giant store girl's face up close.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Staring at the giant store girl's face up c...

    by: Ocean Puncher
Staring at the giant store girl's face up close as she towered over you. You must have been moved to some sort of counter as she leaned forward to inspect you.

"Looks like the shrinking process was a success, there's no going back now" The gigantic and beautiful blonde store clerk said as she inspected you. You realized you weren't wearing any clothes and also couldnt help but suddenly get hard at the thought of being a slave to a giantess especially as you stared at the now gargantuan breasts of the blonde store clerk as she looked over you.

"I guess I have a little fan" She giggled, her enormous finger carefully and skillfully rubbing against your cock. You were probably about 3 inches tall now. She smirked looking at your tiny member and withdrew her finger avoiding you cuming on the counter.

"An enthusiastic willing little guy like you is something of a rarity" the Shop girl said.

"I wonder if..."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ocean Puncher (UN: oceanpuncher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jdoe11 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261701-Shrunk-and-Sold/cid/3145115-Staring-at-the-giant-store-girls-face-up-c