*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261701-Shrunk-and-Sold/cid/3159520-Somewhere-completely-unfamiliar
by jdoe11
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2261701
You are shrunk and sold to giantess women. PLEASE ADD! GP or trade requests for chapters.
This choice: Somewhere completely unfamiliar.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Somewhere completely unfamiliar.

    by: Ash River
You are awakened to the sound of pure, blood curdling terror. Your eyes burst open but you're met with pure darkness. You rise to your feet to be ready for whatever comes next, but you couldn't even begin to deduce what that might be. After a few moments of silence you take a deep breath and begin to take a few small steps forward. The floor beneath your feet is slick and cold, and as you shiver you realize you are completely naked. As your eyes adjust, you see the faintest light shining in through an almost impossibly small hole, or perhaps just in an impossibly high ceiling. As you're walking forward, you're head smacks into a wall that felt like glass. You put up your hands and feel around the room, only to discover the room is entirely circular.
"I'm in a jar," You say to yourself. "They shrunk me, just like I asked!" You aren't sure if you're excited or concerned at this point. The agonizing scream of terror that woke you was causing alot concern, and more concern caused by the sudden silence. Finally, the silence is broken by absolute commotion as your jar is swiped from its resting place. You slam against the glass and briefly lose consciousness. You come to when your body slams onto the table top 30 feet below as your jar is upended. Blood pours from your forehead and into your eyes.
"It's a little early to be so bloodied up." Said a familiar voice from above.
You wipe the blood from your eyes and look up through the rooms almost natural haze. Through the strain and light, you see the counter girl that shrank you. She was smiling in a way that suggested she was ready to have a good time, but you were probably not going to have one. A smile that suggested she knew exactly what she wanted to do with you, and it wasn't going to be everything you hoped for when you had this idea.
"You know you men are mostly all the same. There's alphas, and betas, bottoms, tops, door mats, dicks... but all you men just love finding a new way into our pants," she paused as she reclined at her desk. She lit a joint and took an enormous drag before covering you in hot, odiferous, second hand high. You cough and sputter sending blood rushing to your head, and subsequently out of the gash in your forehead.
" That's why you did this, isn't it? So some kinky coed would come and trap you in her panties during her morning jog? I've read the fiction, and I have different plans. I have all sorts if ideas and thankfully thanks to horny idiots such as yourself I have an almost endless supply of guinea pigs and video content,"
She set her joint in an ash tray and leaned over the side of her chair to pull something from a drawer. It was another jar, blacked out with paint. She gave it a quick shake and the familiar scream from earlier came from within. "You two showed up around the same time. he wasn't so quick to volunteer like you were though."
With no finesse or concern, she tore the lid off the jar and upended it into her hand. You couldn't see the man as he was held high above you, but you could hear him begging for his life. Your captor retrieved her still burning joint, and again blew an enormous cloud. This time, it was to intoxicate the man she held in her hand, but no sooner did she finish her breath did she turn over her hand and allow the man to fall several stories. You heard the crack of his bones as he hit the hard wood surface. As he wailed in agony and you sat frozen in fear. The demoness paid you no mind as she pulled out what appeared to be a tool box from under her desk. As she pops it open, she taps hot ash on the man infront of you and he begins to go into shock. The screaming continues, until the giantess brings a needle and a spool of thread.
"Shhh. No one's coming to help you,"
She says as she threads the needle carefully.
"I hope you still have some fight left for this next part."
She stuck the needle between his legs and used the point to roll him on his stomach, while spreading his legs open.
"In case you're wondering, this would be a good time to try and stop me."
She didn't leave any space between her words and her actions. Immediately, she pushed the needle through the man, starting at his ass, and ending at his mouth. Running the needle the rest of the way through, she dangles him from a bloody thread and gazed lovingly at her creativity. She dropped his limp, bloody corpse onto the desk before you and sits back.
"You're next."

You have the following choices:

1. Run

*Noteb*
2. She finds her next tool

*Noteb*
3. You drop to your knees and beg for mercy

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ash River (UN: carpindiems at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jdoe11 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261701-Shrunk-and-Sold/cid/3159520-Somewhere-completely-unfamiliar