*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261701-Shrunk-and-Sold/cid/3171725-You-will-shrink-to-1-inch-tall--in-24-hours
by jdoe11
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2261701
You are shrunk and sold to giantess women. PLEASE ADD! GP or trade requests for chapters.
This choice: You will shrink to 1 inch tall in 24 hours.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You will shrink to 1 inch tall in 24 hours.

    by: jdoe11
Your eyes skim over the page and widen in disbelief. You look back up to question the hooded girl, but she's nowhere to be seen. You look back down at your hands to inspect the note, but it's already half disappeared in blue fire.

This can't be real... you thought, searching out the signs of a dream. Yet the flames burned your fingers when they reached them forcing you to throw the paper away and watch it disappear.


So the way you figure it... something insane just happened. And you can respond in 1 of 3 ways.

1. You can choose to ignore this and see what happens.
2. You can choose to believe the note and seek help.
3. You can choose to believe the note... and take advantage of it.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ignore

*Noteb*
2. Seek Help

3. Golden Opportunity

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jdoe11 (UN: jdoe111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jdoe11 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261701-Shrunk-and-Sold/cid/3171725-You-will-shrink-to-1-inch-tall--in-24-hours