*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2262070-Tales-of-transformation/cid/3457031-More-items-in-Qukos-Curiosities
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Horror/Scary · #2262070
An anthology of people being transformed in different ways.
This choice: More items  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

More items in Quko’s Curiosities

    by: soodersooder
         Lust Potion Plus: A potion designed to instill someone with lust for another. All you have to put is a single strand of your hair in it and who ever drinks it will lust for you. Where the plus comes into play, is their body will also transform into the epitome of sexiness. Note: Whomever drink it will match the preferred gender of the recipient, if no the potion will handle that.

         Kitsune Mask: A simple wooden mask of a traditional Japanese Kitsune. However, within it lies the spirit of a Kitsune who longs for a host body to inhabit, preferable that of a woman.

         Djinn Gem: A seemingly normal glass gem contains the spirit of a Djinn seeking a "Mistress" to serve. When their "Mistress is found, the gem shall embed itself within their Mistress' navel.

         Symbiote: A flask contains a strange, viscous liquid. Unknown to the buyer, the liquid is actually a symbiote, will they develop a mutual relationship, will the symbiote take over, and will the creature have any lasting consequences on the host body?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Lust Potion PLus

2. Kitsune Mask

*Noteb*
3. Djinn Gem

*Noteb*
4. Symbiote

*Noteb*
5. More choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 soodersooder (UN: froodgr00d5675 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hobbitking has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2262070-Tales-of-transformation/cid/3457031-More-items-in-Qukos-Curiosities