*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pet
  2. Your life
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2262488-Shrunken-slave-for-girls/cid/3153142-Pet
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Nina
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2262488
In the future males are born to be slaves for female
This choice: Others  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Pet

    by: UJUG
"Pet" was written with an animal paw emoji.

For the first time in your life, you were afraid. This situation made you very uncomfortable. You understand that you are nothing more than a weak life form that can be bought for the happiness of the women of this world. Ready to pay the price!

You saw tall women walking around the store, of different ages and sizes. You started to sweat.

"People love their pets, why shouldn't I be treated the same as a dog or a cat? "
You try to relativize.

When suddenly a saleswoman reproaches you with 3 young girls, certainly teenagers!

"This is one of our cheapest pets, that would be perfect in your budget! "
Said the saleswoman to the 3 young girls.

“He was not born here he comes from the outside world, but he had a strict upbringing for several years. It will be perfect for you girls, from what you told me you want to do with it anyway!
She added.

"It's too good girls, that means he's not 100% mastered so we can educate him and teach him tricks, our way! "
Said one of the excited girls.

The other girls laughed!

“Yes, this is one of the negative effects of keeping our pets after they are born on our premises. Even if they have to erase a part of the memory with our strict training protocol, the fact remains that their former lives remain in their memories even if they have forgotten it, it can always come to the surface ... But it's perfect for you, and the 85% mention on the label means exactly what I just explained to you! So its price and cheaper than our pure stem models. But on the other hand, you do not have a satisfied or exchange guarantee. "
Added the saleswoman.

What is happening ?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 UJUG (UN: 333ujug333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nina has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2262488-Shrunken-slave-for-girls/cid/3153142-Pet