*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Adult Option 1
  2. Human
  3. What to do...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2263786-Futa-fun/cid/3186372-Adult-Option-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2263786
Futas, herms, dickgirls, oh my!
This choice: Adult  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Adult Option 1

    by: Unknown
Michelle- 36 years old
She is a single mother that raises her 3 kids: Sarah(19), Timmy(16) and Jess(15). Standing at 7 feet tall, she is a true MILF with her natural blonde hair that cover her back and well worket body. Her breasts are as big as a melon and she has a very firm lower body, with shapped thighs and a big ass. Being a futa, just like her daughters, she also is well equipped with a 14 inch COCK, thicker than a can. She is very horny, but also very sweet and motherly, she loves her family but sometimes, the horniness speaks louder...

Sarah, her daughter, is a 19 years old futa thats stands at 6'5 feet tall, she is very thin and has visible abs and other muscles. Her hair is red and goes through her shoulders. Her COCK is 12 inch long and as thick as a can. She loves her family, but sometimes she likes to humiliate her younger brother.

Taylor is a very shy 18 years old girl, she is 5 feet tall and has long blond hair with big round blue eyes. She is very good hearted but her big sister loves to pick on her because her penis is small (4 inch) and has a weak body, his mother protect him but sometimes she likes to see weak boys getting humiliated... She is a virgin and just got a lovely girlfriend named Cindy.

Jess is a 20 years old futa that stands at 5'8 feet tall. She is quite like a tomboy and has big blue eyes with long dark blonde hair. She is very thin but just like her older sister she loves to workout, her COCK is only 10 inch but she still growing. She trully loves her big brother, but sometimes she can be possessive.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Readers choice

*Noteb*
2. Readers choice

*Noteb*
3. Other characters

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Yeeterous has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2263786-Futa-fun/cid/3186372-Adult-Option-1