*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Terry
  2. Character selection
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2263931-Clothes-switch/cid/3164550-Terry
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2263931
Based on Curious clothes exchange by mick, and Clothes swap stories by Grimmjow.
This choice: Terry  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Terry

    by: Blizzard
Terry was awoken by the sound of his sister Sophie putting on his clothes, he was confused and asked “why are you wearing my clothes”, Sophie looked at him and said “I don’t have any trousers to wear since they are all dirty so I figured you wouldn’t mind me borrowing some”.

Terry looked at his sister and asked, “Why don’t you wear one of your dresses or skirts?”, to which Sophie replied jokingly with, “Why don’t you try wearing one", she was about to explain about how cold it was out there when Terry got up out of bed and went over to her room and put on a skirt.

Sophie just stood their watching as Terry was about to leave her room in one of her skirts when his mother got in the way and told who she thought was Sophie, “You should really be wearing some thermal leggings or tights in this weather Sophie, Terry didn’t know what to do so as his mother watched he grabbed some tights and was about to put them on when his mother also noticed he wasn’t wearing any underwear as she got a good view from behind as he bent down to grab the tights, “Sophie, put some panties on, I raised you better than that”. With no other choice Terry trudged his way over to his sisters dresser and opened the top draw, he had no idea which draw she kept them in but was thankful when he saw her panties all neatly folded in the top draw, they were a mix of different types, he didn’t fancy a thong, or a pair of lace panties so he routed through them till he found a pair of white ones with a pink trim, slipping them on he noticed how comfy they were, he then slipped on the tights thinking to himself about how nice they felt against his skin, much smoother and not as rough as his usual jeans were against his legs. His mother pleased that her daughter was dressed correctly had a smile on her face as she walked away but not before telling her son “Terry” to tidy his room before heading down the stairs. Terry glanced at his sister’s tall mirror, he was practically fully dressed as his sister or at least his lower half was, he did take note of how much he liked the comfort of the panties and how the silky-smooth tights felt against his skin but tried to shake it off as in his mind he was thinking about how he was a guy and guys can’t wear girls clothing because well its girly and he isn’t a girl.

Sophie had seen what had just transpired and thought it was all quite amusing, she pondered over the possibilities all this could unlock, it hadn’t occurred how much her and her brother looked alike before but seeing how easily her mother mixed the two of them up she did get curious about the possibilities. Terry quickly badges into his own room rushing to his sister who jokingly throws him her bra saying, “you may need this sis”. Terry laughs before jokingly putting it on and picking up Sophie's shirt that was laying on the floor by his feet and slipping that on to. Terry looks in his bedroom mirror and acknowledges how uncanny it was, he looked just like his sister, “It is so weird how mum thought we were each other right Sophie”.

His sister looks at him and an idea appears in her head, “Say Terry, what would you think about us taking each other’s places today?”, Terry looked at his sister at first thinking she was joking but as she awaited his response he noticed the serious look she had in her eyes, “I don’t know, I put your clothes on as a joke but being you, being a girl all day is a lot different…”

You have the following choices:

1. He agrees

2. He declines

3. Alternate Start (A)

4. Alternate Start (B)

*Noteb*
5. Alternate Start (C)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blizzard (UN: blizzardgames at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blizzard has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2263931-Clothes-switch/cid/3164550-Terry