*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Human Females
  2. Alternatives
  3. Welcome to Wyrmwood
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264097-Crazy-Times-at-Wyrmwood-University/cid/3267195-Human-Females
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2264097
For the students of Wyrmwood, one thing is for sure, you'll never be bored at this school.
This choice: Human Females  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Human Females

    by: RunninginCircles
How about a story line where a human is forced to become a monster against their will?

No longer welcome with their human friends and family, They try to seek comfort and council with the monsters of their group in campus but are seen as “Turned” and are not just accepted.

Most Monsters have a social hierarchy and those born as monsters think of themselves as “Pure Blood” and at the top of their social pyramid.

“Converts” are humans who willingly became monsters. They are considered below pure bloods in social status but can still find acceptance usually after some time.

“Turned.” Are humans who were forced to become monsters against their will. It is a very serious crime to a human against their will and it considered a very shameful and cowardly thing to do in most monster communities.

The “Turned” usually struggle to find acceptance in their groups as they are walking talking shameful reminders of the crime committed.

This is of course the most unfair for the “Turned” As they are simply victims of a crime. However their human families usually won’t accept them anymore and neither will most of the monsters.

There is plenty of support groups and charities out there to support those that are turned and help them acclimate to their new monster lives. However these groups are always short the help they truly need.

We follow a female student who was planning to attend Wyrmwood Academy as a human. However her first night on campus there is a large social with humans and monsters together. Our character is attacked by an unknown monster that night and soon finds themselves turned against their will.

Follow their struggles as they try to find balance and self acceptance and try to bridge the growing divide between humans and monsters.

You have the following choices:

1. Sounds good!

*Noteb*
2. No something else

*Noteb*
3. Yes but with some edits

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RunninginCircles (UN: runningcircles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Johnny Foxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264097-Crazy-Times-at-Wyrmwood-University/cid/3267195-Human-Females