*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264393-Sit-Com-Shrinking/cid/3174262-Ted-Mosby-Shrinks
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2264393
The characters of your favorite Sit-Com's are getting smaller, much smaller.
This choice: Ted Shrinks  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ted Mosby Shrinks

    by: Haro-Haze
1. In an effort to stop Ted from chasing after Robin yet again, Lily shrinks him down to the size of a bug, and keeps him, prisoner, inside one of her shoes until he agrees to give up on her best friend. (During this time, Marshall is visiting family in Minnesota.)

2. While Ted was dating Victoria, he goes to surprise her at her bakery, but somehow ends up shrunk in her workspace. Will he find himself decorating one of her Cupcakes like a human sprinkle? Or will he fall onto a sticky cinnamon roll bun, covered in glazed icing trying to get her attention?

3. During the year Robin and Ted were together, Ted unexpectedly shrinks down to the size of an ant, while sleeping next to Robin and must now try to get his gigantic girlfriend to wake up and notice him?

4. While Ted was dating Zoey, he mysteriously shrinks landing on a chair/couch, before the tiny architect can think of a plan his girlfriend Zoey enters the room, unknowingly sitting right on top of Ted.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Lily's Shoe Prisoner(Reserved)

*Noteb*
2. Victoria's Baked Goods

*Noteb*
3. Climbing Mount Robin

*Noteb*
4. Flattened Under Zoey

5. More Scenarios

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Haro-Haze (UN: harohaze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haro-Haze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264393-Sit-Com-Shrinking/cid/3174262-Ted-Mosby-Shrinks