*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Winning Robin Bad
  2. Barney Shrinks
  3. How I Met Your Mother
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264393-Sit-Com-Shrinking/cid/HYQG9WH7L-Winning-Robin-Bad
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2264393
The characters of your favorite Sit-Com's are getting smaller, much smaller.
This choice: Winning Robin Back  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Winning Robin Bad

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Barney never thought he would have to do, he would have to go... to the forbidden page of the Playbook. The page filled with last ditch options, only for a desperate man. These plays aren't made on any busty blonde at the bar, no... they are only used on a woman, who is considered last option.

And that's Robin. Barney loves Robin, he knew before the two went out, and now he was finally going to something about it.

Play: The Shrink.

It was just like the Naked Man in a certain way, except only 33%, it was 1005 success rate at this point. He shrinks himself and waits in her apartment when she came back. He bought the Shrinking Serum online, got off of work early and opened her Apartment. He made keys when the two of them were a couple, copies of the key just... in case.

Inside, first had to deal with the dogs, locking them in the bathroom and... they did not make it easy for him. Good thing he didn't shrink himself first, because he would be dog food.

After that, he laid down a velvet pillow in the middle of the room, put his clothes hidden, standing naked and... shrunk himself down.

That was hours ago, as now Barney was resting in the middle of her living room, right in front of the door. She comes in, sees Barney, takes him back and he gets some big sexy Canadian body to play with.

He could see nothing wrong with this plan. Until something very wrong went with the plan.

The door opened, and the News Reporter came back from her work. Dress in her coat and a dress underneath. Barney got excited as soon as he saw Robin, seeing her towering and beautiful. Plus he can peak under her dress now, and that was always a plus.

But Robin was tired, as she had to deal with so much at work, it was just one of her days. She just wants to go home and rest, stepping forward and noticing that all the dogs were in the bathroom... weird?

She will deal with that later, as Robin walks with her heels forward.

Barney saw her approaching, and he saw under the tight news dress, but then he saw the heel stomping down onto the pillow. It slammed at the side, and he almost got pressed down.

"R-Robin!" He shouted, as she looked down, but for an entirely different reason.

"What the... where did this pillow come from?" The brunette woman bent over with wide fingers to grab the Velvet Pillow. She pulled on it, and Barney got forced off the Pillow. Landing down right in front of her heels.

He made it bright red thinking that she would easily see it, but he should have realized just because she saw the pillow, doesn't mean she will see the Inch tall Ex-Boyfriend that was on top.

She grabbed the pillow, felt it up and just threw it on the couch. She can deal with that later, she just continued her walk to her kitchen.

Barney could see the bottom of her heel as he almost got stomped on once again. Maybe... this wasn't the best idea. It has a 100% success rate though! The Playbook wouldn't lie to him!

Robin walked over to her fridge and opened it up. While most girls would just pour themselves a wine after a long day, Robin just had a Beer Bottle that she opened up. She then walked back over and threw off her heels. She didn't need them any more.

Which means the next time that Robin went stomping back to Barney, it was her bare feet. She was about to flatten Barney down, as he saw the bottom side of her sole this time!

It slammed down to Barney, but by some miracle he survived, being just in front of the toes. She continued her walk and took off her coat.

Barney was in a panic, he came here for sexy time, but if he dies it will be a waste of so much! He can just continue to hit on babes, he doesn't need this.

But then he saw Robin in the most sexy news Anchor Dress, something that held tight and stopped at her thighs. She had curves on for show, and Barney was now determined... Robin was worth it.

With her heels and her coat off, she walked over and dropped down onto her couch, right in front of Barney. Drinking her beer, as she relaxed.

Barney once again marveled at the Canadian woman that he loved, as he then ran over. Getting right in front of her feet, that were planted on the ground in front of Barney.

"Robin! Down here! Down here!" Barney shouted, but he found all the screaming was pretty pointless. She can't hear him while she was up there, and he was down there. Which means he only had one option. He had to climb up the sexy body of Robin.

Well... no he had more options, but Barney thought it would be fun, and considering Robin's curvy body it was entirely right. He had to start at the feet though, as he approached the large toes and got reminded how easily they almost left him flattened.

Still he was going to climb up her. The tiny man going to the side of the foot, and scaling.

1. Barney climbs up Robin, up her leg and to her dress. Unable to resist himself, he goes under the dress, and has his own little fun.

2. Robin spots Barney before he could make it off her toes, but instead sees him as a little bug, and she has a habit of playing with them.

3. Barney climbs up Barney, reaching her breasts in record timing. However he was more than distracted and stayed there long enough for Robin to find him, assuming the worst from her perverted sex fiend of a friend.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Barney Over His Ex

*Noteb*
2. Canadian's And Bugs

*Noteb*
3. Angry Robin

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haro-Haze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264393-Sit-Com-Shrinking/cid/HYQG9WH7L-Winning-Robin-Bad