*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Honey
  2. Flattened Under Zoey
  3. Ted Mosby Shrinks
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264393-Sit-Com-Shrinking/cid/QNLXMRXTM-Honey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2264393
The characters of your favorite Sit-Com's are getting smaller, much smaller.
This choice: Honey  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Honey

    by: Alexander
Ted had barely caught his breath when the doorbell rang. Zoey looked up from her phone and got up to answer it, leaving Ted on the floor, still recovering from his narrow escape.

"Hey, Honey!" Zoey greeted warmly as she opened the door. Her cousin Honey walked in, carrying a few shopping bags and flashing a bright smile.

"Hey, Zoey! I brought over those clothes you wanted to borrow," Honey said, her voice cheerful. She set the bags down and made her way over to the couch.

Ted, still lying on the floor, saw Honey's towering figure approach. He tried to get up, but his tiny body was exhausted. Honey, not noticing anything amiss, plopped down on the couch in the exact spot Zoey had just vacated.

With a feeling of dread, Ted watched as Honey's body descended towards him. He tried to roll out of the way, but it was too late. The cushion compressed under Honey's weight, and Ted found himself pinned once again, this time under a new, unknowing captor.

The pressure was even greater now, and Ted could barely breathe. He was wedged tightly beneath Honey, unable to move or cry out. Every slight shift she made felt like an earthquake to him, further disorienting and trapping him.

Zoey and Honey chatted away, completely oblivious to the tiny architect's predicament. Ted knew he had to get their attention somehow, but he was running out of options and strength. He tried to push against the cushion, but his efforts were futile.

After what felt like an eternity, Honey finally stood up, reaching for one of the shopping bags. Ted seized the opportunity and crawled out from the couch, gasping for air. He lay on the floor, utterly exhausted and still unnoticed by the giant figures around him.

"Zoey," Honey said, holding up a dress. "This is the one you wanted, right?"

"Yeah, it's perfect! Thanks, Honey!" Zoey replied.

Ted knew he had to find a way to communicate with them before someone else unknowingly sat on him. He scanned the room, looking for anything that might help him get their attention. As he spotted a pencil on the floor, an idea began to form in his mind.

Summoning all his remaining energy, Ted started to drag the pencil across the floor, hoping to create a sign or some kind of signal. It was a slow and arduous process, but he was determined to get Zoey and Honey to notice him and end this nightmare.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Dose he become noticed

*Noteb*
2. No

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Alexander (UN: backyardyy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haro-Haze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264393-Sit-Com-Shrinking/cid/QNLXMRXTM-Honey