*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Robin
  2. Flattened Under Zoey
  3. Ted Mosby Shrinks
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264393-Sit-Com-Shrinking/cid/ULZDVS8BG-Robin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2264393
The characters of your favorite Sit-Com's are getting smaller, much smaller.
This choice: Robin  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Robin

    by: Alexander
Ted Mosby, the hopelessly romantic architect, found himself in a predicament he never imagined. One moment, he was in his apartment, sorting through blueprints, and the next, he mysteriously shrank to the size of a peanut. Disoriented and confused, he landed on the cushioned seat of his couch, surrounded by towering pillows.

Before he could devise a plan or even comprehend what had happened, he heard the familiar sound of the door opening. It was his girlfriend Zoey, entering the room with a cheerful demeanor.

"Hey, Ted!" Zoey called out, looking around the apartment. Not seeing him anywhere, she shrugged and decided to wait for him. She walked over to the couch, oblivious to Ted's tiny presence.

"Zoey! Down here!" Ted shouted, waving his arms frantically. But his tiny voice was too faint to be heard over the sound of Zoey's footsteps.

Without a second thought, Zoey plopped down on the couch, directly on top of Ted. The weight and pressure from her body pinned him against the cushion, making it impossible for him to move or call out for help.

Zoey, completely unaware of the tiny Ted beneath her, relaxed and pulled out her phone to pass the time. Ted struggled beneath her, trying to get her attention, but his efforts were futile. The warmth and softness of the cushion coupled with the gentle pressure of Zoey's weight made it almost impossible for him to move.

After what felt like an eternity to Ted, Zoey stood up to grab a drink from the kitchen. Gasping for breath, Ted managed to wriggle free and tried to find a way to get to a higher, more noticeable spot. But just as he started to crawl, Zoey returned with her drink and a snack.

"Where could Ted be?" she mused aloud, settling back down on the couch with a sigh. Ted, once again, found himself trapped under her as she shifted to get comfortable.

Just then, there was a knock at the door. Zoey got up to answer it, and to Ted's surprise and relief, it was Robin.

"Hey, Zoey," Robin greeted as she walked in. "I was in the neighborhood and thought I'd drop by to see if Ted wanted to grab a drink."

"Hi, Robin. I haven't seen Ted all day," Zoey replied, a hint of concern in her voice. "I don't know where he could be."

Robin shrugged. "Maybe he went out for a walk or something."

"Yeah, maybe," Zoey said. "Come on in, have a seat while we wait for him."

Robin walked over to the couch and, unknowingly, sat right on top of Ted, who had just managed to crawl back up to the seat.

"Robin! Not again!" Ted shouted, though his tiny voice was muffled under the weight of his friend.

Robin, completely unaware of the tiny Ted beneath her, relaxed and chatted with Zoey. Ted struggled beneath her, trying to get her attention, but his efforts were once again futile.

After what felt like an eternity, Robin shifted her weight and stood up to grab a snack from the kitchen. Ted, finally free, managed to wriggle out from under her. He was exhausted but determined to get someone's attention.

Just as Robin was about to sit back down, Zoey noticed something moving on the couch.

"Wait, Robin, don't sit down!" Zoey exclaimed.

Robin paused, looking confused. "What is it?"

Zoey leaned in closer but still didn't see Ted. "I thought I saw something, but maybe it was just my imagination."

Robin shrugged and sat back down. Ted, now even more desperate, tried climbing up the couch cushions, hoping to get to a higher, more visible spot. He managed to reach the armrest, where he waved frantically.

"Zoey! Robin! Look here!" he shouted, but his tiny voice was still too faint.

Zoey and Robin continued their conversation, completely unaware of Ted's plight. Feeling utterly defeated, Ted slumped down, trying to think of another way to get their attention.

You have the following choice:

*Noteb*
1. Ted jumped off the chair

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Alexander (UN: backyardyy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haro-Haze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264393-Sit-Com-Shrinking/cid/ULZDVS8BG-Robin