*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264393-Sit-Com-Shrinking/cid/SHM73RR75-Flattened-Under-Zoey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2264393
The characters of your favorite Sit-Com's are getting smaller, much smaller.
This choice: Flattened Under Zoey  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Flattened Under Zoey

    by: Alexander
Ted had always been fascinated by architecture, but he never expected his life to take such a tiny turn. One moment, he was standing in his apartment, sketching out designs for a new project, and the next, he found himself shrinking rapidly. Before he could comprehend what was happening, Ted was no bigger than a pencil and perched precariously on the edge of his couch.

Panicking, he tried to shout for help, but his voice was now a faint squeak. He needed a plan and fast. Just as he was about to attempt climbing down the side of the couch, the door to the apartment opened. In walked Zoey, his girlfriend, her eyes focused on her phone as she chatted animatedly with a friend.

"Hey, Ted!" Zoey called out, not looking up. "I'm home!"

Ted jumped up and down, waving his arms frantically, but his minuscule form went unnoticed. Zoey walked over to the couch, still engrossed in her conversation. Ted's heart raced as he realized the impending danger.

"Zoey! Down here!" he squeaked, but it was too late. Zoey plopped down onto the couch, her full weight pressing into the cushions.

Ted was trapped beneath her, his tiny body wedged into the fabric. He struggled to move, but the pressure was immense. He could feel the warmth of her body through the cushion, and the scent of her perfume enveloped him.

Despite the panic, Ted's architect brain kicked in. He assessed his surroundings, trying to find any possible escape route. He managed to wriggle his way towards the edge of the cushion, but every time Zoey shifted, he was pushed back into the depths of the couch.

Minutes felt like hours, and Ted's energy waned. Just when he was about to give up hope, Zoey shifted her weight again, and a small gap opened up. Summoning all his strength, Ted squeezed through and tumbled onto the floor.

He lay there for a moment, catching his breath. Looking up, he saw Zoey still engrossed in her phone, completely unaware of the ordeal she had just put him through. Ted knew he had to find a way to get her attention and figure out how to return to his normal size. But for now, he was just grateful to be free from the confines of the couch. Then someone comes in who is it

You have the following choices:

1. Honey

2. Lilly

3. Robin

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Alexander (UN: backyardyy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haro-Haze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264393-Sit-Com-Shrinking/cid/SHM73RR75-Flattened-Under-Zoey