*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Home With Dottie
  2. Sold To A Beast
  3. Slots
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264651-Fantasy-Size-Story/cid/HRJHF7VJY-Home-With-Dottie
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2264651
Size Story With A Fantasy World
This choice: She takes you to her home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Home With Dottie

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Dottie had a large smile on her face, as she had a little human. A busty blonde girl. She looked really fancy, and she had huge boobs. Wasn't as big as Dottie's, hers was bigger than any humans she has seen. The cowgirl was giggling as she looked at the tiny human and felt her up.

"S-Stop that! Stop that!" She shouted as Elisabeth was ready to cry. She was sold! At least she isn't eaten, but she wasn't happy.

The giantess carried you around and took you to her home, walking in and giggling. The swamp wasn't very swampy over here, it might as well be a field.

She opened her barn and walked in, raising you in front of her large smile.

"So, Elisabeth, Eliza, Lizzy!" She giggled giving you a pet name. "Ready for some fun,"

"No, I am not going to be your pet!" You shout in return, but the Cowgirl just giggled.

"Come on, you'll love being with me. I mean, I know you aren't use to being a Tiny, but think about it like this. You don't have to care about anything, I'll take care of it, and we will play together."

"I don't WANT that." You yelled at the cow, but Dottie didn't care. She put you down on the ground and made sure her door was closed. "Now get me some clothes."

"Hihi, I was thinking the opposite." She said, which got confused. "Stripping down!"

"What?" Dottie grabbed her overalls, and pulled them off her body stripping down as it landed in front of you.

Now Dottie wasn't think, but she wasn't chubby. She was somewhere in between the two, and her breasts were huge. You looked at the giant beast, her nipples, her pussy and even her utter which was located right at her stomach. It was part of her stomach so it didn't look like she gross growth.

"See, we are both naked now cool huh~" Dottie giggled.

"I'd much rather clothes!" Dottie dropped down onto her knees, making a loud boom as she smiled down.

"No, it's like... now we are equals, both naked. That's cool, right." Dottie smiled. "I mean, sure you are my pet, but I like to think of us as friends."

"We just met." You say as she turned her head and looked at the door, could she run.

"No I mean... I want a friend." Dottie said. "And I think it would be cool, to have a friend that's tiny. I had to make you my pet for you to stay with me but, friend?"

Elisabeth looked at the large cowgirl and... the noble is starting to piece it together.

It's not like she wanted her as a pet to dominate a human and humiliate Elisabeth, or anything like that.

She wanted a friend, and Dottie would find Elisabeth interesting more than anything.

"I don't like being small, you know that."

"I do, but... I can't grow you, sorry." Dottie said as you crossed your arms thinking it over.

"My parents always told me to treat those the same way they treat me, and... when I had tinies as a little girl, I always did treat them right. I suppose if you want to be my friend, I can do the same."

"Really Lizzy!"

"Elisabeth, and... yes." The human smiled. "I'll be your friend."

"Great!" Dottie grabbed hold of you against your wishes, something you didn't expect as you were raised up to the smile of the naked cowgirl.

Rubbed against her cheek happily. "I swear I'll be the best Cow I can be for you!"

"Calm down Dottie, you are too much."

The cheek rubbing came to an end, as Dottie let go, and You fell down into the large breasts of the cowgirl. Bouncing with her, as she giggled.

It was a miracle that you didn't get lost in that cleavage. Looking up, Dottie was smiling down at you.

"Well, I suppose this is fine. Just be more careful and... you can call me Eliza."

Dottie smiled. "I got a really nice human, lucky me!"

She's not the lucky one here. The Beasts hate humans, and the chance for you to actually end up with a genuine and nice one, you didn't expect that. Any other human, you would be a snack or a sex slave.

"So, what do you wanna do first Eliza, I'm ready for anything." As she bounced in excitement, you were trying to stay on the breasts trying not to fall.

"Let's relax first, I don't think you truly understand how big you are to me. Every light movement is shaking me around."

"Oh, got it... I never had a tiny." Dottie admitted. "So if there is like Tiny stuff that I need to know, please tell me Eliza!

"Well, first off it's call ettiquete." You say as clearly the two of you come from different worlds. You would be surprised if she even went to a school. "Just be careful when dealing with me, understand?"

"Got it, oh... what do humans eat!" She asked you excitedly, grabbing you from her boobs. Almost like she didn't listen to a word that you said, her fingers curled around your body and she stood up. Carrying you over to her kitchen. She pulled out some fruit, as you gag.

"Do you Beasts have bread, because that's the only thing edible here."

"Right here." She said presenting the bread to you. Thankfully it looked normal enough. "You want to eat it with me."

"I'm good for now." You smile back at her. "But thank you for the offer."

"You're welcome!" She left you on the table as she sat in front, still entirely naked.

"I got so many questions about humans!" She giggled excitedly.

You smile at her weakly, because this was going to be your life now. Quite a change from the comfortable life you have had up to this point. At least Dottie was a nice cow, that was your only saving grace.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You ask for a favour

*Noteb*
2. She plays with you

*Noteb*
3. TBD

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264651-Fantasy-Size-Story/cid/HRJHF7VJY-Home-With-Dottie