*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Abbey of the ArchAngel
  2. More Slots
  3. Slots
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264651-Fantasy-Size-Story/cid/XSR7GBBPK-The-Abbey-of-the-ArchAngel
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2264651
Size Story With A Fantasy World
This choice: Slot 8  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Abbey of the ArchAngel

    by: Writetime
Thump Thump Thump Thump. The pounding continued on. The Light shone on in Heaven and all was right with the world. It had been so many years since your family of Tomkins had taken shelter of White Eagle. Traveling by ship was a hazardous journey for humans, but outright deadly for Tomkins. You had been born at sea. Your mother was a stowaway aboard a White Eagle ship. She snuck on board, and the ship you were born on somehow reached land, making your mother and you now officially citizens of Cassier. It had taken your mother much time and hardship, but she was able to make her way to the Abbey of the Arch Angel to plead her case. She begged the clergy to allow you to stay in their care. Your mother was weakened from the journey and unable to survive long. The humans looked ready to cast you both out when she appeared.

The Arch Angel. A titan of White Eagle. A being you had thought was only a legend. Her wings cast a shadow over the entire city. She spoke no words, but the countenance of the clergy immediately changed. They promised your mother that you would be cared for and watched over. Something whispered about dedicated to the Arch Angel. Your Savior nodded and with a gentle thrust of her wings lifted off into the sky. 22 years later and you were still in the Abbey. Your duties varied, but most days you cleaned the altars and tended to the grounds of the abbey. You were provided magical tools that aided you in these tasks. You also took the requests of souls who visited the abbey. Most often it was the knights who came to confess their sins. Uncomfortably you listened to them recount tails on how they tortured tomkins. Some knights stuffed them in their armor, others in their shoes, one unfortunate soul had been blasted to death by a noxious fart. You had almost cried at the tale, but held true to your vow of silence. On your platform you were able to see eye to eye with the humans, but you never forgot just how small you truly were in their presence. The force of their breath could knock you from your perch. Sometimes the knights would joke about using you as a feather duster. The Arch Angel always reprimanded them when she was present. Just the movement of a single finger would silence the crude jokes.

You were humming to yourself, still on the platform. When you saw her the Arch Angel herself gliding down to land beside the abbey. She was magnificent. Her divine form far more beauty than any human or Tomkin. At your size you were the size of a gnat if that to this figure. You gazed in awe at the Arch Angel as her golden locks cascaded down from her head as she rang her fingers through them. A low deep rumble shook out as the Arch Angel rubbed at her shoulder. Was she in pain? You were in shock at the revelation. Your eyes continued to wander until they rested upon her chest. A single golden feather dangled between the gap of her collar. You had never been more fascinated. It had come loose and now dangled loosely from the cloth. Lifted up by her enormous chest which appeared to be able to hide the castle inside her cleavage. You blushed at the thought of being lost in her cleavage desperately trying to find your way out, but only being able to see more of her visage no matter where you turned. Your lustful thoughts spoke a dark truth. You were in love with the Arch Angel.

You had never known love until you came here. It had been a blessing in disguise. All of the human knights that came to the abbey were extremely rough. It had been a difficult life to grow up as a Tomkin in the human city of Cassier. With your vow of celibacy you couldn't find a Tomkin wife even if you wanted to. But you loved humans and had grown fond of many knights in the Abbey. It was because of that love you swore your devotion to the Arch Angel. You were only a Tomkin, and your existence was considered a mistake, but it had given you the opportunity to serve your Savior and fulfill your duties as a Tomkin in White Eagle.
"Ah good morning Savior! What brings you to the Abbey of the Arch Angel today?"
Your voice sounded like a whisper and you struggled to project the words out loud. The Arch Angel turned to look at you her piercing azure eyes capturing you instantly.

You watched as she rubbed her shoulder once more and felt your heart sink. She must be in great pain. Without thinking you hopped from your perch from the top of the abbey at the highest point of the Angel. The Light shone brightly as you fluttered down to her side. She didn't notice you as you landed beside her head. Her locks of hair smelled of a gentle summer breeze. You shivered as her head turned your way. It was the Arch Angel herself It was the very thing that drove you onward all these years. Everytime you were mocked or scorned she had been there, but now looking at her you wanted not just to serve her, but be with her forever. Your face grew warm at the thought.

Thump Thump Thump Thump. You ignored it, lost in your own thoughts. Then suddenly the noise ceased. You snapped back to reality. The Arch Angel was no longer lying on the ground. But had started to reach out her hand towards you and called out a single word. Myos.

You gulped. The Arch Angel had called for you? You had always heard she could read minds as well as hearts. Was the truth about to be revealed? Would you receive divine punishment?

You have the following choices:

1. She is ensuring your safety foolish Tomkin!

*Noteb*
2. She wants to talk with you at last?

*Noteb*
3. She know the truth!

*Noteb*
4. Writer's choice

*Noteb*
5. TBD

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Writetime (UN: riteallstar76 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264651-Fantasy-Size-Story/cid/XSR7GBBPK-The-Abbey-of-the-ArchAngel