*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Major Dilemma
  2. Saved by Lydia
  3. In Need of a Rescue
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265379-Giantess-Family-and-Friends/cid/3178388-Major-Dilemma
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2265379
You are shrunk one day! Discover your family's secrets as you try and survive them!
This choice: "In my college appilcations!"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Major Dilemma

    by: radicol
Daniel smiled "Huh?"

Lydia grinned widely "Well, you know how I'm going trying to get into college? Well, you would be the perfect helper to push me over the edge and get me into any school I want!"

Daniel thought about it for a second. "I mean, I guess you're right, how often could applicants let alone anyone on earth have a shrunken person to help them with projects. What did you have in mind?"

Lydia moved Daniel over to her desk and set a few books on the table. "The only thing is, I am so good at everything, i still havent chosen my major yet." She sighed into her palm. "What do you think I should do?"

You have the following choices:

1. Other

*Noteb*
2. Culinary School

*Noteb*
3. Medical School

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 radicol (UN: kyleking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
radicol has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265379-Giantess-Family-and-Friends/cid/3178388-Major-Dilemma