*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tiny for Hire
  2. Alice's Discovery
  3. In Need of a Rescue
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265379-Giantess-Family-and-Friends/cid/3178389-Tiny-for-Hire
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2265379
You are shrunk one day! Discover your family's secrets as you try and survive them!
This choice: Me!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Tiny for Hire

    by: radicol
Alice hugged Daniel to her chest and ran to her room, slamming the door shut behind her. She giggled and ran over to her desk, plopping herself down in the chair and swinging her feet. Alice released Daniel from her chest and sat him on the desk, placing her elbows next to his body and her head in her hands.

"Alice, I think that Lydia or your mom would probably be better people to take me to, don't you think?" Daniel said carefully, almost fearing Alice's reaction.

Alice smiled and shook her head. "I mean not really, what could they do that I couldn't? Feed you and comfort you? I could do that. Give you a place to sleep and clean yourself? I can do that too. If you are worried about growing yourself back, what answer do you think that they would have that I don't? Have you ever heard of anyone on earth shrinking spontaneously? I don't think so. Is there something I am missing that you need that I simply can't give you?"

Alice spoke very quickly and it took a moment for Daniel to process it all, but her logic made sense. What could they really do that she couldn't?

"Plus," Alice continued. "They have to work and pay bills and do college things, while I am just about into high school. I will have so much more time to take care of you and spend time with you." She smiled and danced her index finger around Daniel as he listened to her proposition.

"I guess you're right," Daniel said. "But how would this work? Where would I sleep and eat and stuff?"

Alice thought about it for a moment. "Well I can buy you a fancy cage or dollhouse or something like that to live in, and from there I can buy you food and furniture and stuff like that." Alice smiled. "In the meantime, you can be my little helper, doing jobs and stuff for me!"

Daniel nodded his head in agreement, "What kind of job do you want me to do?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "Spy on Lydia."

*Noteb*
2. "Satisfy me."

*Noteb*
3. "Help me on my first date."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 radicol (UN: kyleking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
radicol has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265379-Giantess-Family-and-Friends/cid/3178389-Tiny-for-Hire