*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. other options
  2. The Beginning of the trouble.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265565-Size-Ray-Adventures-Anthro-College/cid/3180463-other-options
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2265565
You have a size-controlling Ray in a college full of Anthro characters. Have fun!
This choice: other options  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

other options

    by: punkachu
alright, how about some other people who you've ran into at the university before?

Surge, a green Teneroc is a local Punk who has enjoyed messing with everyone, but you in particular. Getting back at that bully could be fun.

Alternatively, one of the teachers, Harriet Broodal, is...far from your biggest fan, seemingly only due to you being a human. That feels like a reasonable motivation to give her some sizemorphing revenge.

As well, theres Tigress, the teacher in charge of the Physical Education classes at the school who's more than once given you crap during class.

Finally there's also Miles "Tails" Prower. He...well he doesn't deserve revenge or anything but it would be fun at least.

You have the following choices:

1. Payback time, go find Surge

2. Head to the Drama Deparment, and Ms Broodal

*Noteb*
3. Locate tigress

4. Check in on Tails

5. other (again)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 punkachu (UN: noone2000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
punkachu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265565-Size-Ray-Adventures-Anthro-College/cid/3180463-other-options