*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. To the cafe
  2. Just an average day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266153-Foot-Fetish-Encounter/cid/3183286-To-the-cafe
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #2266153
Out of school, foot fetish encounter
This choice: To the cafe  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

To the cafe

    by: OrangePoet
There was something more special at the cafes than the smoothies, it was the older women who would all gather and socialize while their kids would play. A group of Korean women were at one of the tables and just laughing about who know what. As you watched them, you could see their shoes were either half on or not at all. One woman was rocking a handball back and forth with her barefoot. You wished your face was the ball. Another woman was flaring her toes and cracking them. You gulped thinking of all the possibilities. Soon enough your smoothie was empty and now you had no reason to be loitering around.

There was a little park attached to the cafe where the kids would play so you crafted an idea. You found a tennis ball, and "accidentally" tossed it right underneath where they all were. You jog up to them and their attention focused all on you. You froze up as they all stared at you.

Finally one said, "was that your ball that just flew under us". You nod and she replies, "well don't be shy, you can come get it".

The women resumed their conversation and you got on your knees to look for it. There was tablecloth laid over where they sat so once you got by it, no one could what was happening under there. The one who spoke to you, ducked under and said, "its over here" she said stomping her foot. You crawled right to her yet didn't see the ball. In her hand she flashes the ball at you but as you reach for it she retracts it.

You're confused but suddenly she raises her foot at you. You've come face to face with what you wanted but now you were so nervous to act. She begins to shake her foot and flex her toes, obviously she wants you to do something to them. You inch closer and when you do, she grips your shirt with her foot. Clearly feeling you out, she moves you back and forth. Her foot was a decent size considering your size. Above you the women continued to laugh as this went down. You begin to caress her foot, slightly smelling and touching them. You move both her legs to your shoulders were they could rest. You began to massage her calves and ankles. She had blue jeans and her birken-stocks were nearby to her. You took one of her shoes and began to lick the soles of them. The fragrance of her feet smelled heavenly.

She used her foot to feel around again and felt her shoe in your hand. You place the birkenstock back on one of her feet and she's clearly processing why its wet.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She pulls you out from under

*Noteb*
2. Clean her shoes

3. Lick her feet

*Noteb*
4. Other

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OrangePoet (UN: orangepoet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OrangePoet has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266153-Foot-Fetish-Encounter/cid/3183286-To-the-cafe