*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Girls on the path
  2. Just an average day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266153-Foot-Fetish-Encounter/cid/3183358-Girls-on-the-path
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #2266153
Out of school, foot fetish encounter
This choice: Girls on the path  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Girls on the path

    by: OrangePoet
Once you get to your complex, you cut through the back sides of the apartments as a shortcut when you see a group of 3 girls just occupying the tree next to the sidewalk. They looked a bit older and you got nervous as you walked by but they had no reaction. You went got your smoothie then went the same way back to see if they were still there.

Only two of the three were still there, but I suppose that made you less nervous. One of the girls was lightskin and really tall while the other was a tan and thin asian girl. The lightskin girl was only in white socks as her air forces were laid by the grass. Her large and wide feet looked pretty exciting so you schemed on how to get them.

You approach the girls politely asking if they could help with a project. They looked at you very sweetly and agreed. You told them you had to record the shoe size of 20 people and get the average shoe size.

The lightskin girl lifts her dirty white socked foot up and says, "hmm i can't tell if they've grown but last I checked I was bordering 9 1/2 and 10. My feet are pretty wide so sometimes I have to bump up". You admire it and tell her she has quite the big foot. She laughs and ushers the other girl to show her size.

"Gosh I wanna say 8 or 9, somewhere in that ball park" she says kicking off her shoes to check the size.

You thank them but don't how to continue your scheme farther so you just walk away.

"Hey buddy!" the lightskin girls shouts. You run back and she says, "aren't you gonna tally that down somewhere or get our names for your survey" she said flexing her toes.

You stammer not sure what to say. "Seems like you just wanted an excuse to talk to us... better yet get a glimpse of our feet up close. Say... you wanna verify what size I gave you, I could've given you a random number and totally ruined your survey"

You ask her how so and she ushers you to lay down. "By the way my name is Jinelle and shes Caitlin"

You lay on grass/mud when Jinelle rests her feet on your chest. She raises her foot onto your face and asks, "do they seem more 9 1/2 or 10s". Impulsively you begin to lick her foot and she replies, "I just take it you like big feet" As you make love to her foot, Jinelle starts enjoying the nearly full smoothie you had bought.

Caitlin was baffled by what she was seeing. "Omg... Jinelle what are you doing to him. Kid what are you doing to her". You were entranced by the big feet all that you could muster out was more.

"C'mon Caitlin don't chicken out, its no different than when your dog licks your feet. Give him a chance".

Jinelle removes her feet as you desperately try to keep licking them. Caitlin takes her spot and places her feet on your chest. You waste no time and grab her foot and lick away. She is mortified at first but calms down and eventually grows to like it.



You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Friend comes back

*Noteb*
2. Trample

*Noteb*
3. Worship

*Noteb*
4. Both girls

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OrangePoet (UN: orangepoet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OrangePoet has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266153-Foot-Fetish-Encounter/cid/3183358-Girls-on-the-path