*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Home, Mom's Friend
  2. Just an average day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266153-Foot-Fetish-Encounter/cid/3484022-Home-Moms-Friend
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #2266153
Out of school, foot fetish encounter
This choice: Home, Mom's Friend  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Home, Mom's Friend

    by: OrangePoet
Living in small town suburbia, everyone was well aware of everyone. Block parties were very common and often your mom and some neighbors would handle making all the food.

Earlier in the week a moving truck was unloading into a newly renovated home and your parents must've went over to introduce themselves.

Flash forward to today, you wake up and stumble downstairs to make some breakfast. The smell of the kitchen made it seem like a whole feast was being created.

Walking into the kitchen, an amazon was posted up grilling something. From behind, you still tell she was closer to your parents age. The woman had a short blonde bob, light tan complexion, some solid muscle definition, and some large feet.

Unsure of who this was inside your house, you startle her by announcing yourself. She turns around holding a giant knife which terrifies you.

"Oh hello sweetie! Sorry to startle you. I'm Tiffany, I just moved in". The woman had this beautiful aura and piercing blue eyes.

Your mom walks in and sees that you've been introduced. She explains how Tiffany is being put to work in prepping for the block party later.

The women chatted away while you nommed on some cereal. Tiffany was wearing a hybrid water shoe/sandal which displayed her heels quite well. You stared as they were working. Tiffany occasionally pulled her foot out the shoe which gave you a great view of her soles.

Suddenly your mom freaks out because she forget a key ingredient at the store. Tiffany tries to compromise with her, where she can handle prep. Your mom is so relieved and rushes off to the store, leaving you with Tiffany.

Tiffany surprisingly is quiet as she slaved away at the kitchen. You were impressed with her strong ethic, carrying the slack from the missing team member.

You wanted to start a conversation so the first thing that you blurt out is, how tall are you tiffany?

Tiffany laughed while her back was turned to you. She then turns around and asks, "how tall do I look".

You stare blankly and guess 5'9 , which is your height.

Tiffany comes next to your chair and says, "Hmm good guess, but stand up".

Getting up, Tiffany is a few inches taller. Internally this excites you but almost emasculates you.

"Yup I'm a solid 6ft". She said patting her head and pushing you down back into your chair.

In order to keep the conversation going, you say the aqua shoes are deceiving.

Tiffany is back to dicing at the cutting area when she says, "I hate to shatter your ego but they only give me an inch of cushion. I'm still taller than you sweetie".

You tell her that you don't believe it and that she should prove it.

Without missing a beat, Tiffany lifts her leg exposing the bottom of her aqua shoe.

"If it bothers you that much, come here and examine it".

Approaching from behind, you duck down to her calf level. She had those cargo esque pants that rolled up halfway to her calf.

Being up close, Tiffany lifted her shoe again and said, "See an inch, not that much assistance".

You began to palpate her shoe to determine its added height. Next you ask what her shoe size is.

"Are you trying to enroll me in a sports team? You seem so curious about my physical attributes".

You apologize for asking so much but tiffany taps you with her shoe. "I'm only messing with you sweetie, I'm about an 11 or 12. Probably big enough to cover your entire face".

Your red rocket flared as she said that but you were in a position where she wouldn't be able to see.

You slowly remove her shoe. You explain you need to be able to check if her inch story is true.

"Go ahead. I have nothing to lie about". Once you got rid of the shoe, you saw her giant sole. Perfectly natural, they were rugged and full of experience.

As you held her foot in your hand, she flexed and scrunched her toes.

You moved your head in towards the foot.

Making contact, you realize she was right. The scent of the hardworking foot was intoxicating as you saw her toes extended past your face.

Tiffany didn't say anything or really make much note of you down there. So you closed your eyes and placed your face back on her foot.

As you sat there, Tiff began to move her foot up and down, grinding her semi callused sole into every region of your face.

This continued as you let your one hand rub the calf of her other leg and the other hand touching your groin.

You have the following choices:

1. 1

*Noteb*
2. 2

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OrangePoet (UN: orangepoet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OrangePoet has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266153-Foot-Fetish-Encounter/cid/3484022-Home-Moms-Friend