*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Work Friend
  2. Just an average day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266153-Foot-Fetish-Encounter/cid/JGGBWVM8T-Work-Friend
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #2266153
Out of school, foot fetish encounter
This choice: Co Worker  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Work Friend

    by: OrangePoet
You were a barista at a small coffee shop in your spare time. It was to make a little side cash while you were in school.

The spot had two person crews to run shifts. One day, your manager introduced you to the new hire.

The woman was at least 6ft and had a slight alt appearance. She had draping black hair, bangs, and bags under her eyes. Her voice was monotone and you were tasked with training her.

Her name is Penn.

Since it was slow, you showed her the ropes without being interrupted. It felt a little emasculating looking up to her slightly every time to explain something, but you internally loved a tall woman. You were hoping she was dominant and would do things to you but those were only thoughts in your head.

She seemed to pick up things quickly but every time you got excited and praised her skill, she barely emoted.

The shift ends and wish her well.

A few shifts later

You bolt in late to work.

You see Penn whose just tending to stuff behind the counter. You apologize profusely and she was tells you its okay in her monotone voice.

You were very social and tried to strike up conversation. You compliment her style and she dryly thanks you.

Penn would rock a primarily black aesthetic with light brown accessories. She has dark sneakers with some dark colored socks.

Both of you are on closing shift so its not as busy. As you sort through your checklist before leaving, you glance at Penn.

She's sweeping the tops of the shelves but looking down you see one socked foot flexing in the air.

You watch with internal excitement as her socked foot shifts in your direction. You're still looking down so when you look up, you meet her eyes.

With an unbothered tone she asks if it's all wrapped up for the day.

You voice cracks as you reply how you'll double check the list.

For the first time, she cracks a smile.

Penn reaches into the tip jar and sorts it into 50/50.

As she does so, you are nervous to ask her something odd.

Sheepishly you ask Penn if she has heard of a foot fetish.

Still unbothered, she gives you a one word answer... "Yup".

She finishes sorting the tips and reaches out to hand you your cut.

You gulp and ask if you could pay her to be her footstool.

Penn stares deep into your eyes without a word.

Nervous she'll say no without some incentive, you offer her to take your tips and whatever money you had in your wallet.

After a long pause, she checks her petite watch.

Penn sighs then agrees.

You're stoked! You can't believe it.

"You can meet me at mine, but give me the money now". You excitedly pull out your wallet and hand everything over.

You don't have a car so you chuckle and ask for a ride there. Like usual her monotone voice, said sure follow me.

In the Car

Penn was a speedy driver and you were awed by her focus as she got you home. Breaking her concentration, you ask if she's had any foot experience.

"Nope. But you're paying me so i got that going for me. What exactly are you getting me into?"

You grip your pants and explain how you want to feel things out. Mostly if she could step on you and how you wanted to feel her feet on your face.

"Noted".

Penn's Pad

Penn has her feet propped up on a table. Staring at them, she says you can go ahead.

Dropping down to your knees, you peel off her work socks. You find a pair of large pale soles in front of you. Penn begins to spread her toes and flex her feet leaving you mesmerized.

You ask her if you can smell her feet.

Penn with her arms crossed and curious says, "Yup"

You grab one of her big feet and bury your nose into it. Your eyes nearly roll back into your head as the smell is just amazing.

Readjusting, you press both her soles deep into your face and begin rubbing into them.

Next you ask if you can kiss them. She nods and you thank your foot master.

After a few kisses you ask if that name is okay to say to her and she again nods.

You thank her with a flurry of kisses all along her feet.

Penn switches on the tv and puts on a show while this happens.

Getting on your back, you pull her legs off the table and place them on your face.

Her feet were motionless for a while so you use your hands to shift them around and Penn gets the idea.

There you lie, underneath your co workers feet. Paying her for the time and service.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Its late, you gotta go

*Noteb*
2. Other

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb*
4. Other

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OrangePoet (UN: orangepoet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OrangePoet has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266153-Foot-Fetish-Encounter/cid/JGGBWVM8T-Work-Friend