*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266599-transformation-and-shrink/cid/3245003-karen-asks-for-a-shrunken-slave
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by didou
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2266599
You see a new app, it's for women to live out fantasies of owning men like things.
This choice: karen asks for a shrunken slave  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

karen asks for a shrunken slave

    by: didou
the next day, karen wakes up and goes to the bathroom to pee and poop in the morning. when she wanted to wipe herself, she said that she wasn't the one to do it, that there are plenty of men who would love to do it for her. karen takes her cell phone and clicks on the favorites button to recall her last slave. sylvain sees his phone vibrating, a message from karen asking for a shrunk slave for 1 month. but since he is in these favorites he cannot refuse, he will be changed directly. when he regains consciousness, he sees huge feet in front of him and a toilet where karen was sitting.
karen: "oh my god sylvain it's you. i don't believe it, so like that you like to be changed into panties. for this time, you will be shrunk but don't worry you will see my ass very ready ."
at these words she begins to laugh.
she catches sylvain puts him in front of the sink and goes back to show him her ass full of shit.
karen: "you're gonna clean all the shit out of my ass it's your new job."
karen just had time to finish this sentence that sylvain threw himself on her ass to lick her anus.
karen: "I see that you're not wasting time, that's good. I think having left my panties on for 1 week made you like the smell and taste of my ass."
after 30 minutes, she pulls her ass out of the sink, puts her panties back on. she takes sylvain and puts him in her panties. "you can continue to clean my ass while I go out, you can also give me pleasure by licking my pussy".

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. karen goes to a friend's house

*Noteb*
2. karen is going to sell sylvain

*Noteb*
3. karen comes home

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 didou (UN: didouu75 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
didou has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266599-transformation-and-shrink/cid/3245003-karen-asks-for-a-shrunken-slave