*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266599-transformation-and-shrink/cid/3245018-karen-asks-for-a-new-item
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by didou
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2266599
You see a new app, it's for women to live out fantasies of owning men like things.
This choice: karen asks for a new item  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

karen asks for a new item

    by: didou
a week later, karen wants to go to the gym. she puts on her clothes but she doesn't have clean socks and she doesn't have time to wash a pair. she decided to use the app. she doesn't have time to wait for someone to accept so she uses her favorites. thanks to this, they are modified directly without their consent.
Sylvain is chosen and another slave. when he comes to, he doesn't understand what happened. he tries to move but he can't. Karen grabs the socks and places them in front of the mirror.
K: "hello my little socks, we're going to the gym you'll love it. my feet are sweating a lot, you'll love it."
sylvain panicked, he feels his mouth stretch when karen starts to put his foot in it. when she finished putting on her socks and sneakers, she said, "you are very comfortable and soft. I think I will keep you for a long time."
with these words, she goes to the gym. Sylvain felt everything, the smell, the taste, the touch. when she started to sweat, sylvain felt his tongue soaking up everything and the taste was terrible. she wiggled her toes a lot as if she were playing with him.
she sweated a lot but she never takes a shower at the gym, she goes home to take a shower.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. she is kept in a sock

*Noteb*
2. she lets them go

*Noteb*
3. she lends them

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 didou (UN: didouu75 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
didou has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266599-transformation-and-shrink/cid/3245018-karen-asks-for-a-new-item