*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. karine
  2. sylvain is using the app for the first time
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266599-transformation-and-shrink/cid/3288255-karine
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by didou
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2266599
You see a new app, it's for women to live out fantasies of owning men like things.
This choice: karine  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

karine

    by: didou
karine is 42 years old, a beautiful woman who looks 10 years younger.

karine lives with her 2 daughters, julie (17 years old, a model physique and sarah 15 years old, who looks like her sister).
Karine has been divorced for 8 years because her ex-husband is very jealous and hits her.
Since then, she considers men as crap and wants to never fall in love again, but rather play with them and educate her daughters to do the same.

one day, Karine was in her office and went to see one of her colleagues to ask her for a favor.
his colleague manon tells him to wait, she is busy on her phone.

Karine: what are you doing?

manon: "I asked for a sex toy on the TF app and a man has just agreed to be my sex toy for tonight."

Karine: "What? I don't understand, do you have an appointment tonight?"

manon: "but no, look, it's the TF app, don't you know?"

karine: "NO, what is it?"

manon explains how it works and helps him create a profile.

manon: "Here, your profile is accepted. now, you choose what you want and you wait for a man to want to change you."

Karine: "You don't often need to get what you ask for. Men don't want to be turned into objects, except the mentally ill."

manon: "Are you kidding, there are so many profiles that sometimes you have the object in less than 5 minutes."

karine: "it's crazy, how men are all perverts."

manon: "Look at my panties, he's my neighbour, we were drinking coffee on this terrace when he saw my cell phone on. It was a TF notification, he asked me if it could be my panties for 1 day. I agreed to make the request, it was already on my profile waiting for the ad and he accepted without looking at the ad. I've been wearing it for 1 week and I still have 3 weeks left."

Karine laughs and tells Manon that she is going to request an item tonight.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 didou (UN: didouu75 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
didou has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266599-transformation-and-shrink/cid/3288255-karine