*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266599-transformation-and-shrink/cid/3288742-karine-shows-the-application-to-her-daughters
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by didou
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2266599
You see a new app, it's for women to live out fantasies of owning men like things.
This choice: karine shows the application to her daughters  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

karine shows the application to her daughters

    by: didou
karine returns home, she sees her daughters lying on the couch watching tv.
karine sits between the 2 girls and says: "you want to see something funny."

julie: "show us."

karine takes her cell phone and shows the girls the app and explains how it works.

julie: "it's not possible you can't transform men into objects or shrunken men."

sarah and julie laugh and continue to watch their movie

karine uses the app, her profile opens. she checks that everything is good, but she changes a setting to know each time the person who is changed. she can see his profile. when she's done that, she validates her profile and asks for a cushion for 2 hours.

5 minutes later, a notification showing a man she doesn't know (arthur), who accepted her request.

karine: "look at the girls, a cushion will appear."

julie and sarah laugh while looking at their mother.

but suddenly, a blinding light coming from the telephone dazzles them.

when they can open their eyes, she sees a cushion with a head on it that takes up the entire top of the cushion.

karine: "so girls, who was right?"

sarah: "that's so good mum. has he kept all his senses?"

karine: "yes everything".

Julie looks at the pillow and sees the man's tongue sticking out and moving.

Julie: "Mom, is that normal?

karine: "yes, manon told me it was a new option to have more fun."

julie: "what are you going to do with him?"

karine: "like all men, he will suffer."

the girls laugh and sarah says "can we help you?"

karine: "Of course my darling, that's why I told you about the app."

julie grabs the cushion puts it on the ground at her feet and puts her feet on arthur's face.

karine: "it's good julie, you understand, you have to make them suffer."

Julie: "I've been doing sports all afternoon, I haven't washed and my feet are sweaty and stinky."

sarah: "i want to play with it."

julie: "ok, but for now it's mine. slave clean between my toes with your tongue."

the man carries out the order and he likes it.

after the girls are done playing with him, karine tells them to go to bed.
when the girls are in bed, she puts the cushion on the couch and sits naked on it.
he has his eyes and his nose under her pussy, his mouth under her asshole.

karine drops a huge fart on the cushion, she laughs and says: I hope it smells good. now lick my asshole. Arthur carries out the order.

suddenly the cushion disappeared and karine received a notification a few minutes later, it was arthur who wrote to her "I loved having your ass on me. I'm available at any time."

You have the following choices:

1. The history teacher is turned into socks for Julie

2. Karine makes an urgent request

*Noteb*
3. Sarah asks for a little slave

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 didou (UN: didouu75 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
didou has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266599-transformation-and-shrink/cid/3288742-karine-shows-the-application-to-her-daughters