*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266599-transformation-and-shrink/cid/3288428-Karines-ex-husband-sees-her-profile
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by didou
Rated: E · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2266599
You see a new app, it's for women to live out fantasies of owning men like things.
This choice: Karine's ex-husband sees her profile  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Karine's ex-husband sees her profile

    by: didou
a few days after karine's registration, jason, who is karine's ex-husband, logs into the TF app as he does every weekend.

he scrolls through the profiles of women and he comes across the profile of his ex-wife.

jason is still in love with karine.

he decides to look at her request. she wants panties that will keep all her senses.

Jason is excited and decides to accept the request.

but he wants Karine to know it's him.

with the update of the application, men can give their identity if they wish.

when karine hears her phone ringing, she sees that someone has accepted her request. but she didn't expect it to be Jason.


jason appears on the floor in karine's room, in front of those huge feet.

Karine grabs Jason and says, “You're going to regret it. I'm going to hurt you as much as you hurt me when we were married.

Jason's face is in the back of her panties and his tongue goes between her legs and he can move her.

karine puts jason and ...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. she farts

*Noteb*
2. she pisses on him

*Noteb*
3. she goes to the toilet

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 didou (UN: didouu75 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
didou has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266599-transformation-and-shrink/cid/3288428-Karines-ex-husband-sees-her-profile