*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Nothing happened... Yet...
  2. An Experiment Gone Awry
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266681-The-Tailsko-Incident/cid/3187075-Nothing-happened-Yet
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2266681
After an accident in the Lab, Tails learns to embrace his feminine side...
This choice: Nothing happened... Yet...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Nothing happened... Yet...

    by: Gigajules
Some time later, Tails awoke, head swimming. This wasn't the first time one of his experiments had gone wrong, but it never gets any less painful. As he groggily got back to his feet, he looked over his work station. His PC was completely fried. Damn, he'd have to rebuild it. As for the bracelet, he found it was still on his wrist. He tried to remove it, but no matter how hard he tugged, it wouldn't come off.

"Ugh, looks like I'll need to use power tools..." Tails muttered to himself. Given how tired and disoriented he still felt, he decided it was something he could deal with later. The biggest thing on his mind at the moment was getting something to eat. He exited the lab and went to the kitchenette in his home, pouring himself a bowl of cereal.

As he ate...

~If you like what you've seen, consider supporting me at paypal.me/gigajules502, and let me know your thoughts/comments/suggestions!~
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gigajules (UN: gigajules at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gigajules has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266681-The-Tailsko-Incident/cid/3187075-Nothing-happened-Yet