*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Island
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266859-Shipwrecked-With-Giant-Anthros/cid/3187934-The-Island
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2266859
You’re a small human who is stuck on an island of giant anthros.
Chapter #1

The Island

    by: 1WAKAWAKALOL
You were awoken by the warmth of the sun on your face. You look to see that your boat was broken in half. “ Shit!” You sat up, still, soar from the thunderstorm the night before. You thought sailing would be a good way to unwind. After finishing your last year of high school, you wanted to take the time to relax before college started. but now, you are stuck on some island in the middle of nowhere. You rushed to the bow of your boat and see that the radio is smashed to bits. “Oh come on!” you shout. You lean on what was left of your boat. “What am I going to do?”
From the remains of your boat. When you lifted your head from the bow of your boat and looked to the ocean. There was no other landmass insight. Nothing to tell you where you are. When you looked at the jungle, your eyes widened. The trees were massive. They made you look like you were no taller than an inch. "Where the hell am I?”
As you try to think of what to do next. “ BOOM!” The ground shook. “BOOM!” Again you hear it. Your heart was racing. Whatever was coming, it was massive. Finding no other place to hide, some you jump in what reminds of your boat. You look up from where you hide, and what you saw you almost didn’t believe. Walking out of the trees was…

You have the following choices:

1. A solitary giant

2. A giant couple

*Noteb*
3. A small group of giants.

*Noteb*
4. A large group of giants

*Noteb*
5. A giant anthro taur.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 1WAKAWAKALOL (UN: 2wakawakalol at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
1WAKAWAKALOL has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266859-Shipwrecked-With-Giant-Anthros/cid/3187934-The-Island