*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. When The Sun Is At Its Highest
  2. Making Plans
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266905-Pokmon---At-Maylenes-Feet/cid/3189565-When-The-Sun-Is-At-Its-Highest
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2266905
Get close to Maylene’s feet and see if you can make your fantasies a reality.
This choice: Right at noon  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

When The Sun Is At Its Highest

    by: VanillaSoftArt
         The midday? Ah, expressing patience, are we? Hope that it pays off for you.

         While riding your bike to Veilstone City, the images of Maylene’s feet cloud your mind. How would they smell? What would sucking her toes feel like? Ooh, how skilled is she at wiggling her toes?

         After eight minutes, you’ve made it to your destination. Take a few deep breaths before you enter the building. Let your tension subside lest you wish to make Maylene uncomfortable.

         “I love your feet, I love your feet,” you whisper, imagining the pink-haired beauty chest to chest with you.

         Inside the gym, you go. To your amazement, it’s not as populated as it could’ve been. Oh, the rings have your average gym grunts, but no one’s battling them. That makes for four individuals.

         Now, as someone who’s already gotten his Cobble Badge, you have no need to waste your time with these guys. Fortunate, for you don’t have a Pokémon on hand.

         On the opposite side of the rectangular room is Maylene, stretching her calves.

         Aw, but someone else is with her. Some blue-haired broad with a red coat. You probably saw her somewhere in these Sinnoh streets, but blue hair isn’t an irregular occurrence on this planet. How exactly are you going to deal with her presence?

         Standing before the two, you greet Maylene with a warm smile.

         She returns the favour, then says, “Weren’t you off to Unova?”

         “I got until tomorrow,” you say. “I just wanted to see you before leaving.”

         All the while, you act oblivious to the second girl, who sat in silence. Could she seriously not find anywhere else to be?

         Just from the situation, you’re starting to hate her. Yet you can’t keep wasting time. It’s either now or never.

         What will you do?

You have the following choices:

1. Ask if you and Maylene could speak in private

2. Offer to rub Maylene’s feet with both ladies present

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 VanillaSoftArt (UN: vanillasoftart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
VanillaSoftArt has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266905-Pokmon---At-Maylenes-Feet/cid/3189565-When-The-Sun-Is-At-Its-Highest