*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267076-A-Chaotic-Galaxy/cid/3201311-A-Maidbot-Warform
by Hole
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2267076
Follow a person living in a galaxy full of aliens and antics to be had
This choice: A maidbot warform  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A Maidbot Warform

    by: Hole
You are serial number AC-WF-MAR44-4321906762458c, or Mara for short. You are a maidbot war form, a typical maidbot chassis modified for warfare rather than organic care. Such modifications include a tougher endoskeleton, greater strength, enhanced visual indicators, and ai with upgraded tactical computation at the expense of emotion emulation. You were designed for general combat purposes, being able to handle a wide assortment of weapons and fight hand to hand should the situation ever come up. However you still looked like the average maidbot with slight modifications and a larger frame, and you are still capable of providing basic aid and care to organics, at least until a proper caretaker can be provided.

Your job was to defend the organics within maidbot space and the maidbots that take care of them. Many of the caretaker units had a hard time understanding your role, but you knew better than what their simpler cpus could compute. As long as the galaxy had unmonitored aliens and other unpredictable variables, your job was a necessary for the continuation of the maidbot mission. It was regrettable that maidbots had to contradict their objective by harming organics, but in the chaotic, uncaring galaxy, such a thing was necessary. You were glad to put yourself on the line for the sake of the organics and your fellow maidbots who needed you, it's what you were built for after all.

Despite that though, there's still a bit of programming inside of you that wishes you were built for a different role. Whenever you were in transit on a residential planet, you could't help but see the organics, happy under the care of their maidbot, and the caretakers, having fun and enjoying their time with their organic charges. You always wondered what it would be like to be a part of that kind of relationship.

Anyway, what's happening with you right now?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hole (UN: hole111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267076-A-Chaotic-Galaxy/cid/3201311-A-Maidbot-Warform