*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267896-Secret-Pets-redux/cid/3197120-A-knock-on-the-door-Johns-son-Kevin-is-here
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2267896
John's fantasy was becoming a reality. Would he go the distance?
This choice: A knock on the door. John's son Kevin is here  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A knock on the door. John's son Kevin is here

    by: Gundam01
A knock at the door startled both of the men. John panicked for a moment before realizing he had completely forgot it was the weekend he was to watch his son. He considered hiding Matt, but suddenly the thought of sharing him with Kevin made him reconsider. Kevin would love it, and sharing this big of a secret could only strengthen their already complicated relationship. It was decided. He was going to share his little man.

Matt trying to hide while on top of the table was fruitless. But seeing John get up to answer the knock made him freak. "John, no!," he pleaded. "I don't want anyone else to see me like this!"

John paused and looked down at the terrified man. "It's just my son, Kevin." he reasoned. Matt didn't look any less afraid. In fact he seemed more worried being around a kid at this size. "We can trust him....and besides I have to let him in. It's my weekend to have him." Matt walked around the coffee table nervously, knowing there wasn't mush he could do to stop John. "You'll love him. You'll see... he loves toys." That shocked Matt. What did he mean "toys". John answered the door and met his ex-wife and his son. Angela, as usual, barely acknowledged him as she spoke to her son before leaving him. They exchanged goodbyes and John led him into the house. Normally he would be annoyed and saddened that his ex would be so cold to him, but he had bigger things on his mind today. Or maybe 'smaller'. Kevin set his duffle bag in the entryway when John asked, "So kiddo...what do you have planned for this weekend?" Kevin looked at him kind of funny before shrugging. "I was thinking we could stay in this weekend because we have a little company." John laughed to himself.

"Who's here?," Kevin asked confused. Looking around he didn't see anyone else. But what he originally thought was one of his toys on the coffee table moved. Kevin saw Matt and was so shocked he reactively reached back for his father's hand for protection.

"This is my new friend, Matt." John introduced. "Matt, this is my 8 year old son Kevin." The little man looked about ready to burst with anxiety over another giant person seeing him. "Go on," he told Kevin, "Say hello to the little guy."

Kevin walked slowly to the table and looked at the small man huddled on it. They exchanged shocked looks at each other before Kevin turned to his father, "Wha-...where...Dad he's awesome!"

"Isn't he great?", John agreed. "I found him creeping around the garden today." Kevin hugged his dad as if he had just been given a present. It was probably the first uncoerced show of affection since the divorce and he soaked it in. They both returned their gaze at the little man and knelt for a closer look. Matt was speechless at being ogled by two giants, one of them being no more than 8 years old and still a giant to him. He suddenly felt even smaller again. "How did you get like this, Matt?", Kevin asked. But before the little man could muster up a voice, "He says he doesn't remember. He just woke up like this. Little," John answered for him. Matt got the feeling the giant was viewing him less and less like a person, and he began to question his choice to ask him for aid.

"Wow...look at his muscles!," said Kevin honestly impressed. "He's like a little super hero." Matt thought it was time he asserted himself before they quit thinking of him as human at all. "Thank you, Kevin..." he said. The boy laughed, "You're welcome. Dad he's perfect!" Kevin's apraisal was making Matt blush a little. "He sure is dirty though..."

"You know you're right," John got a wonderfully sinister idea. "Maybe he should take a bath and wash up." Matt looked up at him as if to begin objecting, but John wasn't interested anymore in what the little man wanted or didn't want. He had ideas to wash him himself....until....

"Dad! Can I give him his bath?!," blurted out Kevin. Both men looked at the boy in shock. "I can clean him! I can get him real clean! Please?!"

You have the following choices:

1. John lets Kevin wash Matt in the sink

*Noteb*
2. John lets Kevin take a bath with Matt

*Noteb*
3. John wants to wash Matt himself

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gundam01 (UN: gundam01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Gundam01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267896-Secret-Pets-redux/cid/3197120-A-knock-on-the-door-Johns-son-Kevin-is-here