*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Raven
  2. The Decision
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2268410-Shrunken-in-her-room/cid/3202252-Raven
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2268410
You sneak into a this girl’s room. You were snooping then you shrunk, she has no clue
This choice: Raven  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Raven

    by: Squirmy
You call up Raven, you guy agree to hang out and watch a few horror movies. You get their and see that Raven isn’t there but the light to her bathroom is on and the shower is audibly on so you can assume where she is. So you wait for her on her bed, then you start feeling a tingling sensation as you start getting smaller and smaller. You start freaking out as the dark emo’s room became the size of a city for you and looking off the edge of the bed you see what looks like a 100 foot drop.

So you wait for Raven to come back so you can hopefully get her attention. Then the time came, the door opens and in comes Raven, she was wrapped in a towel. Then she starts walking towards me as she drops her towel says she should text me to see where I was and when I was going to be there. I was to fixed on the fact she was completely naked in front of me that I didn’t even realize she was coming right for me. Then she sits on her bed.

Where?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Beside you, completely missing you

2. Right on top of you, under her right cheek

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Squirmy (UN: squirmy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Squirmy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2268410-Shrunken-in-her-room/cid/3202252-Raven